Sneeze Fetish Forum

Shadow The Hedgehog Fic :)

Guest Katu

Lol this is rubbish.And Short,I believe.I did it on my DS on pictochat,so it probably is short.

Good plot though. :lol: First Fic ever. xD There MAY be some Sonic in the future,but I don't know.

Characters and places belong to Sega.

PART ONE:

It was a cold, rainy day in Green Hill Zone, and Shadow was out for a walk to Rouges' house to get back his Chaos Emerald she borrowed.

Rouge's house was near the Chao Gardens, which was quite a while away.Shadow began to wait for a bus. (don't ask me why.I'm wierd.BTW the Bus stop didn't have any shelter. :) So he got soaked.)

In the end he gave up waiting for a bus,and began walking to the Chao Gardens.

When Shadow finally got to Rouges' house ,Rouge was shocked.She had NEVER seen Shadow as wet as he was now. But she asked no questions,and invited him in.

Rouge gave Shadow his chaos emerald, and so they were to begin practicing in the Battlfield, Green Forest,for Shadow's battle with Sonic the next day.

Shadow began using his new move,Spin Attack and then use Chaos Control WHILE using Spin attack to make a good hit.

So,the two said good bye,and Shadow went home.(Chaos...CONTROL!!! I love saying that. :D)

-NEXT DAY , morning,shadows house-

-ringring- Zzzz...-ringring-zz..(alarm clock turns off)

Zzzzzzz.....

-AT GREEN FOREST-

Rouge:Where's Shadow?He isn't usually late.

Sonic:Maybe he forgot.WHICH MEANS I WIN BY DEAFAULT! :laugh:

Rouge:Yeah,right.He came to my house yesterday to practice.He wouldn't have forgotten.

Sonic:Well,He's OBVIOUSLY not gonna show up.I'm goin' home.See ya! -WOOSH-

Tails:Hey, Sonic! WAIT UP!!!-Flies off-

Knuckles:I'd better get back to guarding the Master Emerald.See you,Batgirl.

Rouge:...Yeah.See you.

And thus, Rouge flew home, and wondered about Shadow.

-SHADOW'S HOUSE-

Shadow:Zzzz...Ugh..

-knock knock-

Shadow:Huh?Who's there?

-opens door-

Shadow:Rouge?

Rouge: Sh..Shadow?Anyway,You have to come!SONIC'S GLOATING AGAIN!!!

Shadow:OH NOES!! We have to go and stop him!CHAOS-

Rouge:Shadow.He's in the town square.

Shadow:Oh.Right.Let's run,then.

PART 2 (I was Hyper while writing this part LOL) BUT You won't really understand ithe rabbids part if you've never played Rayman Raving Rabbids or seen the trailers.

Sonic: I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN!!! :blink:

Shadow:SHUT UP SONIC!!! >;)

Sonic:Shadow?Where were you?You weren't at the battle today.WHICH MEANS I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN!!!

Shadow:I MISSED IT??!?!?NUUUU!!!!!I must of overslept...But I had my alarm on...(Uugh...There's Rabbids screaming DAAAAHH!!!in my head...)

Tails:Sonic,look at Shadow.

Sonic:I am.

Tails:Doesn't he look different?

Sonic: Nuu.

Tails:YOU'RE SO CLUELESS!!!!

Shadow: AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!THE RABBIDS!!!!

-Shadow's mind-

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!DAAAAAAAAAAH!DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Sonic&Tails: W...T...F?

Shadow:Oh man,I can't stand this pain.Time to go home.-CHAOS CONTROL!-

Tails:I can't stand you when your hyper,Sonic.-flies off-

Rouge:I agree with Tails.Se ya.-Flies off-

And so,Sonic was left with his Hyperactive Sugar Rush as the others went home. XD

-SHADOW'S HOUSE-(I've calmed down now.xD)

Shadow: Hih...Hignxt!Uuugh..What's wrong with me?I'm not usually like this.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

I can't be bothered to write any more,and I've run out of Ideas for this story.-NEEDS IDEAS OF WHAT TO WRITE NEXT-

~Katu

Archived