Sneeze Fetish Forum

I think I just got a lot more comfortable with my fetish

UnexploredFetish

To make a long story short, I was on MSN tonight talking to a friend. My cousin's over and she brought her two (young) cats with her and so my allergies have been in an all out frenzy. Anyway, we were talking and it eventually led to well... sex. We were talking about doing it and he said where and all that jazz and I told him that I couldn't do it here because I would be sneezing my head off. He's got a cold and so he would more than likely do the same thing because he's said, randomly: "I don't like cats. They make me sneeze."

ANYWAY. To make a long story short, I had to play dumb as we talked about if sneezing during sex was even possible. I searched it and showed him the results (this site even being a result) and we talked about how we'd do it if it got the other person off. He was totally up for it.

Now, I never actually told him about my fetish, but it was kind of nice to talk about it... in a general sense. He was cool with it, and that kind of made me think others would too. Gave me just a bit more confidence, despite the fact I still didn't tell him. But, in my defense, I really can't seeing how I played dumb. :P

I'm very proud of you. That took a lot of courage to share. Both with him and with us. Keep up the good work. You are doing great.

god_bless_allergies

I agree that took a lot of courage, I wish I had that courage. I am dying to tell someone but am afraid I will be labled a "freak" by my friends

I agree that took a lot of courage, I wish I had that courage. I am dying to tell someone but am afraid I will be labled a "freak" by my friends

THAT'S WHAT I'M SCARED OF! That's why I played dumb. Real dumb. ...And it was the over the internet. He couldn't see the effect it had on me. Thank GOD! :P

;) i think its great that you are exploring what you are comfortable with talking to people about! and im really happy for you, that he was so cool with it. it can be a good confidence builder, and theres nothing wrong with playing dumb. baby steps are a good thing!!

I've told a few people since I realised exactly what the fetish was, and the fear of being labelled a freak is always there, but in some cases I think the potential benefits of telling can outway the risk as long as it's with a significant other-type-dealy. I've never really felt a need to tell my friends though, (shrugs) I guess I've just figured they never needed to know.

I'll add to the encouragement here, keep up exploring with becoming more comfortable with the fetish, because in the end it's who we really are, right?

Guest Obsessed With Sneezing

ah well done! thats kool. i always like saying little things about it to people but you never really know how far you can go. or if they would really care / what they would think if you just told them. guess i should just jump in the deep end and not care what they think really...if only i had the balls! lol ah rambling...anyway . . . :blushing:

The Mute Poet - Thanks, hon. lol NONE of my friends will ever know. Only someone I can trust on all ever levels will learn of this... secret. :cry: So I see your lack of need. <-- makes no sense.

Obsessed with Sneezing - I'm the same way, on the good days. Sometimes I see them as dumb and I know I can go far, but the next day I'll see the same people as too wise for their own good and I'll get all paranoid that I have like some kind of sign on my back or something that labels me. It's all very confusing and I hate it. I'm with you... only... the girl version. haha. :whistle:

Archived