Sneeze Fetish Forum

Revelation

lalaland~

SO I was doodling some crappy sketch of a cute sick sniffly guy ;) because the bunny had been gnawing at my hand for days, and all of the sudden my mom walks in to hand me something. So I jump (I didn't see her coming) and throw the picture to the ground under my folder. bad move. Now she gets all curious as to why I would hide a picture (what was IN that picture anyway?) I fiddle around with the package of bobby pins and say "Oh these are bobby pins" stupidly to avoid the subject. She makes me get the drawing and I reluctantly hand it to her. she looks at it with this confused look on her face like 'WTF? THIS is what you were hiding and so embarrased about? You're wierd.'

I was mortified and she probably just thought I was strange...

I never realized how special this fetish was to me and how I thought it was so forbidden to share with my mother!

Anyone else ever felt like that?

After 34 years of practice, I've perfected the art of "acting dumb." (Is is really an act?) I find it comes in handy in times like those. "What are you looking at?" "*shrugs* I dunno. W'sup?" Do it long enough and no body thinks twice about it. (Although, on the downside, people will still think you're a bit excentric!"

(And I don't think I've mentioned it before, but I like the "Scrapped Avatar" BTW. :laugh:)

:unsure::hypoc::blushing: :blushing:

ok...so im not really shy about the fetish at all...ill talk about it all day long to people... buuuuuuut... i do get a bit nervous about letting people see my fetish art.... which is almost my entire sketchpad. a while back, when i had first really gotten into sketching fetish art and sketching 18+ for the first time in years, i went to a judo clinic thingy, and it was an all night sleepover. one of my Sensei and another of the judoka came in and caught me sketching in one of the back rooms. the other judoka just happens to be an ordained minister. :drool: and they asked to see my sketch pad, and kinda took it from me before i could stop them. :jawdrop: i was MORTIFIED as they thumbed through some incredibly explicit scenes....(ive never posted them, but i draw a lot of intimate moments) and then everything else in the pad was fetishy.... and there was a lot of it. about 30 pictures, probably ten 18+ and about 20 sneezing pictures. i just couldnt speak....i froze up and turned beet red and buried myself under some spare judogi that were lying around. i couldnt look them in the eye for a LONG time, but they never mentioned it again....and i didnt say anything to them....but yes.... i know how you feel. i was so ;) and they probably thought nothing of it, other than that i might be a bit odd.....

Ah. When I was younger (I'd say around thirteen or fourteen), I didn't have my own computer and I didn't like sitting at the desktop we had. So I would print out the stories that I liked (which I mainly got from tarot girl) and then I would hide them in a small little container next to my bed, trusting that my mother would never actually see them. I would be paranoid, some days though, and hide them elsewhere, but that's beside the point. heh

One day I was complaining about my cousin because I didn't want to have to hang out with her. And I was saying how she does this really weird stuff and all that jazz, and my stepfather goes: "Well we've seen some pretty weird stuff of your own." My heart literally stopped, my face turned beet red, but I kept going, insisting that he tell me what he meant. However, one look from my mom told him to shut up and the subject was dropped.

EVER SINCE that day I wonder if my mom ever found those stories. It seriously drew a serious line down in our relationship even to this day, despite my uncertainty that that was what they were talking about. I am MORTIFIED when I think about it (like right now.) She may have just thought it was a little weird, but to the person that gets embarassed it is TORTURE.

Basic point: I get what you mean, and it happens to the best of us. Such a BIG secret (especially ones that define our lives at some point :drool:) always find some little way of slipping out and we can't help but to exaggerate the affects that slip might cause. ;)

It's entirely possible that a sneezing fetish never came to her mind. She might have thought that it was just a TLC type of thing, and that's a lot more common and a lot more "normal," (if anything can actually be normal.)

I had a very similar experience, but I thought mine was cutting it a lot closer.

Almost a year ago, my computer was hooked up to a massive public network. The network had a rather large bandwidth problem, and so all the IP addresses were checked. As fate would have it, the searches pointed to my computer having performed something along the lines of twenty limewire downloads at once, and I don't even have limewire. My drives were searched, and my stash of fetish junk was found. (I nearly died right here. I was sweating profusely, and I'm sure I would have broken down completely if I was found out.) The searchers found my rather weighty collection of fetish fiction, but luckily I renamed all of the files so that none of them contained the word "sneeze" or anything like that. The only thing that these guys happened to look at was the one picture that I happened to have, but it looked rather erotic as opposed to a pre-sneeze, so it never really occurred to them. That was probably one of the most frightening moments of my life, and now I keep all my crap on a flash drive.

(Off Topic: At first, I misspelled "but it" and I discovered that "tit" is officially a word in Firefox spell check!)

(Off Topic: At first, I misspelled "but it" and I discovered that "tit" is officially a word in Firefox spell check!)

of course it is.... it's a type of bird :D

Guest roflwaffle

I've had this fetish forever, even when I was way to young to know what a fetish is, and I didn't know what I was doing and that it should probably be done in private.......many awkward questions from my parents.

Guest AlkaZene

i've been close to being found out before. Heard people walking in the room and had to pause winamp and close a couple of windows VERY quickly. that's happened a couple of times. An ex found out about it (dunno how) and made fun of me for it, and told some of my friends. Thereafter I have been a lot more secretive about it. I hide all related stuff in an innocently named file deep in the windows directory, and use different sign in names/passwords for any related websites. I'm about to buy a little flash drive with a fingerprint reader on it to make everything that little bit safer.

Archived