Sneeze Fetish Forum

Another lurker giving up the profession!

NorthernLady

I don't know why I waited so long before introducing myself... Seems like I've been reading this forum (and others, as they came and went...) forever. I was shy... not knowing how to contribute and also a little scared that people around me would find out and come read... I know I'm not the only one :blushing:

Well I was shy but now I guess I got better... I posted some in the last few day, realized I could be coherent (bleh, i'm french, dont ask ;) ) and I'd like to make an habit of it...

Well about my fetish now... I love sneezes from both sexes but I have a small preferences from females. I find it a little disturbing hehe :laugh: I like fits and wet sneezes. I also love colds. I wish I could sneeze more myself... I'm a one sneeze kind of girl. Kind of boring I think. I got no allergies but I get some nice sneezes when I induce... also when I manage to get a myself a cold. In my fetishist life, I've managed to tell 3 person about my fetish (hense the fear that they may be curious one day and search for me...) : My ex (didn't change a thing), A guy friend (he teases me sometimes :P ) and my current boyfriend (who like to sneeze for me :D )

Well that's about it... hope my intro didnt suck too much :P

Welcome! Have some cheesecake and make yourself comfortable! (I'm French as well.... well, French-Canadian!)

god_bless_allergies

Welcome, take your shoes off, put your feet on the coffee table and sit on the couch and watch tv with the rest of us

hiya!!! *waves* glad you decided to exit the lurkdom!! and i guess since you've already been given the cheesecake, ill just give you a toad and some rum. :drool: make yourself at home, and feel free to ask one of the staff if you have any questions. ;) enjoy the madhouse.....er.... funhouse....

Hello! I'm Frech-Canadien as well, so bienvenu et bonne chance with everything here. I know everyone at this forum did a tremendous job at making me feel at home when I joined, so I'd just like to try to extend the same kind of welcome they gave me. Haha, and the cheesecake is fabulous to boot...

Hehe thank you and Merci! :D In fact I'm french canadian too but i was too lazy to write it all :blushing:

*sitting on the couch, removing my shoes and puting my feets on the coffee table*

'Hey Thanx for the cheese cake, the rum and the... hum... toad.... can somebody tell me what to do with the toad?' :laugh:

If it's the right kind, you can lick it.... but I've always been grossed out by the idea of licking an amphibian to get high LOL

D'où viens-tu? J'ai vécu toute ma vie dans la région d'Ottawa, mais c'est fort probable que tu viens plutôt de l'endroit de Montréal :laugh:

Hope you enjoy yourself and make yourself at home!

*giggles* glad youre getting comfy!!

je suis un anana! (ok...so im not French, and thats about all i can say in French)

and you can do whatever you want with the toad....just dont hurt it.... :laugh:

Finally, an answer to the toad question, chui!!! And impressive french, btw; "anana" ranks right up there with pneu (tire) and raton laveur (racoon) as my favorite/most amusing French words. Though I've always preferred the word "sneeze" to "éternuement". Dunno why.

Hum... I don't think I'll do much more than petting the toad...I'm afraid hallucigenics don't agree with me :blushing:

Ouaip je viens de Montreal:) I knew there had to be more French Canadian in other provinces! :D

Hey! Pretty good french:) a little anecdote... I know of something similar in Japanese.... Watashi Wa Tanpopo Desu! Meaning something like : I am a dandelion! But contrary to your phrase, mine is not grammatically correct... but I don't know of any japanese to corect it for me :geek:

Well, I'll admit that French is my first language :) I learned English later.

:cry: Watashi Wa Tanpopo Desu!

actually....the grammar is fine on it.... :whistle: (i just speak fan-girl/judo Japanese, but one of my best friends is semi-fluent)

and i promise, these are non-hallucinagenic toads! (Just say croak kids!)

"croak!"

Hi Honeyb ;)

Nice to meet you. A Professional lurker eh? Well I was one of those once but posting is much more fun!

What a lovely dandelion!

Bienvenue constamment!

Ah, Tanpopo, a top film full of fetishy stuff; sadly no sneezing, but lots of eating stuff off one another, which it seems the Japanese like.

Hihi again thank you:)

Ahhhhh! talking about frogs and dandelions makes me wish the spring would hurry up already.... *whine*

Archived