Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pretty new here

bluewave

I have been lurking around these boards, like most newcomers, and decided to finally join. I posted a brief observation on the obs board but other than that I am pretty new here. I am glad I found a place that doens't make me feel like a freak for getting all warm and fuzzy when somebody sneezes :laugh:

hiya!!!! welcome, feel free to crawl up on the comfy couch and make yourself at home!! i hope you like it here, and that you enjoy!!

have some cheesecake :laugh: its yummy, i made it myself!! (you can have a toad if you like, too)

and feel free to ask if you have any questions. :D

Ohhhh, you will, the place is amazing, full of toads, cheesecake and many other glorious wonders. That said, it's great to see alot of former lurkers (myself included, of course) decide to take the plunge recently - I can tell everyone from experience that I'm so glad that I did. Here's to the SFF and the joy it brings our lives (raises glass of pumpkin ale... it must exist somewhere, right?)

Hi Bluewave. Everyone here will think you're normal for getting all warm and fuzzy when somebody sneezes. ;)

Archived