Sneeze Fetish Forum

Prom Obs (F)

Lefty

After the drama of getting our A level results, I went to go my girlfriend's school's leavers prom. It was a really formal event, and she looked stunning (ok I admitt I'm more than a little biased on that one) wearing a black dress that formed a 'V' at the front as was open backed and went down to just below her knees. Anyways she had told me not to bring her any form of flowers as they were only make her sneeze. I did as I was told and got her a silk rose instead. Unfortunately though that didn't really sort out the problem.

One of her friends had arranged for a group of us to arrive in a Limosine which was great, but it caused a few problems for Berry (my g/f). About 10 minutes into the ride I heard her sniffling, so I asked if she was alright, 'ahhshheww, oh sorry nat's perfume is kinda bugging me, oh goh ahhsshheew ahhshheww ahhsheew' came the reply as her head rocked back and forth with each sneeze. Her friend promptly moved which helped as only one further sneeze came during the journey.

As we arrived at the prom itslef the problem returned however. Clearly the organisers have no allergies of their own as the entrance was lined with flowers where people were expected to take pictures etc. Thankfully for her, the pills she took were still working well, as she only sneezed a couple of times on the way inn.

The rest of the evening went well, but then towards the end of the night people started producing their own camaras for pictures, which caused berry a few problems. She was standing with a few of her friends, when i noticed she started to scratch her nose, and shake her head. As soon as the pictures were done she broke away from her friends and bent at the waist as she began sneezing, 'ahhsheww ahhshheww ahhshewww oh oh ahhshewww.' I went over to her and helped her outside while she rummaged through her bag finally producing she tissues which she quickly sneezed her next set of sneezes into. Her head tilted back as she started taking large hitching breaths before finally releasing, 'ahhshheww ahhsheww haahahhsseeww hasheewww, I'm sooaashheeww sorry its naaahshewww nats perfume, I must be allergic to it, oh god not again, ahhahhsheeww hassheeww hassheeww, I hate these damn allaahhsheeww ahsshewww allergies, I must look awful, you mind if we leave now?' Of course I had no objections I was only there for her anyway, so i promptly got us a taxi. On the way home she sneezed a little with three soft 'ahshewws' as she leant against me. I felt bad for her but she was making jokes about it all which is a good thing, so turned out to be a very nice evening!

Archived