Sneeze Fetish Forum

Random allergic guy

TeaParty

Lol, it's one of the rare occations that I actually have energy enough to actually finish what I start! :blushing:

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture003-2.jpg

:drool::geek::blushing:

Yep, that is exactly what happened.

Wow... TeaParty. This is... haha, I can't even form words. Beautiful expressions, ohgod the second part... :D You're fantastical, sweetie! *savesave!*

Uhm, I know this is off-topic, since he doesn't sneeze in this one, but I sorta can't resist posting it. :dontgetit: I happen to have a non-sexual crying fetish.... :blush:

Some emotional momentz! :)(It's him and his gf! :clapping: )

Picture001-2.jpg

awwww....the poor thing!!!! i hope she comforts him lots....

Thx! I'm glad you liked it! :cry: And yes, she does. :whistle: Stroking his back gently and all that. :twisted:

It seems like he's the smallest one like he has to be protected by his girlfriend (and she really seems the tallest,!) and this is soooo cute I think I could melt instantly! :twisted::cry:

Thank you for posting your wonderful drawings! Please please please do continue! I think you've just became my favourite designer (sorry my poor English :whistle: )

Awwwww, thank you so much!!! :cryhappy:

Er, I never thought of their height, actually. :shy: But my intentions were that he's crouching deeper. :lol:

How could I miss this????

Not just that the sneezing is so lovely :heart:

But I have also a secondary (or hell, sometimes I feel it's primary) fetish for crying (and nothing non-sexual about it!) and that here too??? ;):):drool:

Oooh TeaParty, you just made me a happy, happy woman! :D Thanks for sharing these.

Heh, I just told you on msn but what the heck: this is Cuteness Overload all the way! So lovely! :shy:

Ohhhhh so cute! *Ever-so-slightly in love* Thanks for posting them! :blushing:

E x

No problem! :D I'm glad you liked them! :jawdrop:

Guest silverbirch

I love this! It's so innocent looking... yet so deliciously naughty!

Your style reminds me of that of Raymond Briggs, the guy who drew 'The Snowman' if you know it?

I love this! It's so innocent looking... yet so deliciously naughty!

Your style reminds me of that of Raymond Briggs, the guy who drew 'The Snowman' if you know it?

:blink:

Oh, that one! :laugh:

Archived