Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello there everyone!

sauce

:clapping: Why hello there everyone! I've been stalking here for a long time, and I still think I'm too nervous to introduce myself. But then I decided to stand up and say that feeling this way is NOT vulgar or gross or perverted or anything, as I am none of those things!

In all honesty, I've felt something special about sneezing for the longest time...ever since I was little, those were always the episodes of shows and moments in movies I liked the best! I would keep them all catalogued in my mind...I didn't think it had anything to do with human attraction, and for me it still doesn't really! I'm only 14, and the closest thing to 'fetish-like reaction' I've had is feeling hot and blushy when someone sneezed!

I have been reading sneezefic ever since I could get onto a computer! And a LOT of my original characters have to do with sneezing, or have powers related to it - my best friend irl has even gone far enough to call it a 'running joke in everything I've ever created', so I think it's kind of blasphemous now to not include at least one sneeze in each made up TV Show I create! :dontgetit:

My favourite types of sneezing situations are everything that involves holding in, build-ups and descriptions of how it feels, how it's tickling, the horrible concequences if it does escape, the description of how it's building and building, etc. I like Sneezing While Hiding a lot! There are not enough SWH stories! I also like 'sneezing with paranormal effects' stories, like 'don't sneeze or you'll blow up the town!' or 'don't sneeze or you'll turn into your evil form!', etc. So, you can probably tell what things I like just from the description, even though I can't describe perfectly.

...and the cause of the sneezing can be just about anything, but with the kind of sneezing I like it tends to be something like dust or feathers more than sickness or allergies. But I do really like the 'uh oh' moment when it first creeps up on them, especially if they're trying to be polite! Like dignified-types and stuff. Tehehe.

Oh, and irl I like cartoon sneezes much more than real ones, because cartoon sneezes are always more built-up and drawn out like that! The 'ah' ing always makes the release that much better! Though I also greatly enjoy 'a sneeze as an internal struggle' type stories where the building up is not heard but entirely told in the thoughts of the would-be sneezer, especially if they're trying with all their being not to let it escape! Both can be equally great!

I don't really have any gender prefs either, but most of the time it tends to be males in the stories I like (which fits because I'm a girl).

Oh my god, I'm too nervous!

~ Pirka :)

Well hello there, and cool that you found the courage to introduce yourself. :clapping: I'm sure staying here and talking with others about these things help you to relax - nope, nothing vulgar or gross about it. :dontgetit:

And as the first one to welcome you I take the honor of offering some cheesecake! :) Take a bite, it doesn't bite back.

Welcome and hello!!! I think all of us felt pretty nervous when we first joined here (some don't realise, but it's still a pretty big step between watching and posting), but in the end it's just a very rewarding experience. I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you need anything, be sure to ask the great ppl in charge - they're very friendly!

Edited to say that I think your name is very cool, I love the sound of it...

Welcome in. I was nervous too and I was 38!

feeling this way is NOT vulgar or gross or perverted or anything, as I am none of those things!

How right you are!

hiya!!! pull up an ottoman and curl on up with the rest of us nutters make yourself at home, and feel free to ask any questions.

did someone say cheesecake? :whistle: ooops.....that wasn't for me was it? :cry:

*flee*

Hello Pirka. I'm glad you made the plunge. No one here will look at you sideways for thinking that there's something special about sneezing. I hope you'll feel very comfortable soon. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings. :drool:

(Sorry for the delay.... Im usually a bit more punctual with our newbies.) :blushing:

god_bless_allergies

OMG did she say she has been stalking us? Runs and hides under the couch. Shhhh don't tell her where I am lol

Pssssssst! Pirka.

God Bless Allergies has hidden under the couch......don't tell him I told you......

Archived