Sneeze Fetish Forum

I Found My Hankies

Kleeny

I am happy. I used to have a collection of ladies handkerchiefs, small, pretty ones with designs on, then, when I moved house last year, I lost them.

I was a little worried that someone had found them and wondered why I would have some ladies handkerchiefs but no one had mentioned anything.

I am happy tonight that I have found them, and they were in a place where I had put them to be "safe" from people finding them, including me, so it seems!!

I am going to scan them so you can see them, but if I were to describe them, I would say that most of them have designs of flowers on them, some with coloured borders, and I have one plain white lace handkerchief.

If you're wondering where I got them from, about three were from my ex-girlfriend, she bought me them when we were still together, (before my homosexuality kicked in of course!) and the rest were from a female friend who had them as a child and knew I liked hankies, bless her.

Any other guys have ladies hankies?

glad you found them. (and as im a girl, i dont really have the option of being a man with ladies hankies, but i wouldnt mind having a nice man's hankie)

• 2 weeks later...

HI shy guy, and thanks for your kind comments. I was using one of the blue bordered hankies last night for actual noseblowing, it was soft and nice, and although there wasn't a lot to blow on, It was nice to use it properly.

• 3 weeks later...
yes - very nice collection.... almost as good as mine!

Would you like to share with us?!!!

(If that's allowed and not threadjacking)

Rhino

Sure - just go to www.flickr.com and search for me Hankachoo - all my Handkerchief pics are there in the Handkerchief group :D

Hi guys

Thanks for your kind comments on my handkerchiefs. I have been away for a fortnight and just got back, hence the delay in replying.

I was looking for more handkerchiefs whilst I was away, and I saw some interesting ones but they cost money and I couldn't justify the expense.

It comes to something when you're finances restrict your handkerchief buying!

Archived