Sneeze Fetish Forum

have you ever been forced to blow your nose

chaos69

did your girlfriend or wife make you blow your nose while she holds the tissue and tells you to blow, cause you wouldnt do it on your own. mine did that to me the other night cause i wouldnt stop sniffing. she took me in the bathroom and sat me down, grabbed some toilet paper off the roll and put it over my nose and said "if you wont do this on your own, i'll do it for you," "blow" do you think she was wrong?, has this ever happened to anybody else and what happened, please provide details.

I haven't had this, but have had my nose blown for me on request. I would love a partner who made me blow my nose, if I refused to. (Then maybe spank me if I don't!)

You have a really nice girlfriend there, who is prepared to do that for you.

• 2 weeks later...

It happened a lot to me when I was a kid. In kindergarten my teacher (or however you call a person who looks after small children) was a rather charming dark-skinned lady. In the room where all the kids played there was a shelf with a box of tissues on it. Whenever I had a snotty nose, the teacher would take a tissue, put it over my nose and make me blow.

I guess this is partly the origin of my fetish: when I was a kid I hated it when people made me blow my nose with tissues because I thought that the concept of blowing your nose into a piece of paper was very strange. But today I love to see women blow their noses with tissues and I think that the intimate contact of a woman' s face with a tissue is very exciting. So I guess that my aversion toward tissues turned into a secret pleasure.

I would love if someone I cared for a lot were to do that for me. I think it can be a very loving thing to do for someone.

I really detest hearing people sitting there sniffling for hours on end, so while I wouldn't have done that, I would have ordered you to do it yourself LOL Men can be so childish! LOL (I have to force my nine-year-old son to do this).

my mom still yells at ME to blow my nose....and im almost 26 years old!!! :) but it might be nicer to have a guy ask me...

• 1 month later...

The last time she had a cold, I yelled at my sister to do this...I don't mind the sound when it's coming from a non-family-member, but with her it made me feel extremely uncomfortable, so I demanded that she blow her nose. XD; But then she spent the whole day holding a tissue to her nose--and I couldn't look at her, it was too embarassing.

• 5 weeks later...

Thank you. Yeah, it really wasn't fun, especially since our mother decided her initial symptoms were due to a (nonexistent) dust allergy, so I was terrified that I'd have to listen to this constantly! D: I mean, it would suck for her too, of course, and that'd be more important, but still I couldn't deal with that. Luckily I got to go back to my dorm for the week she was sick, and when I returned she was mostly better...except she was still sniffling a lot. I hate it when this sort of thing happens. I hope that next time someone in my family gets a cold it's me.

XD; That's one reason I like this forum--nobody would really understand that desire. I mean, some people I know feel that way because they're very selfless and don't want their loved ones to be sick, and I'm not saying that's not part of it, but a lot of it is that it's just plain awkward when it's my family (and that even though I hate being sick I kind of want it to happen...?).

*cough* Ehm. :angry:

I actually said that because the first thing that came to my mind when reading that sentence was: "Yes! Lucky bastards! I want a sexy sniffly cold too! They can't appreciate it as I could!!"

Like two fleas with one strike...

Aww! I've yet to consider it sexy when I have one, but I'm still...coming to terms with the fact that I find any of this stuff sexy at all. But when it's anyone who I'm not really close to or who isn't myself, it's sexy as hell.

Archived