Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fire Emblem bois (M)

doggo

Ok so there's some fandoms that make me extra guilty when violating them and Fire Emblem is definately one of them (like just about all my game fandoms for some reason, there's something about them). But I just can't resist the various boys of Path of Radiance Sooo...

There should be Shinon, an archer, and Rhys, a healer and such; Shinon is foul-mouthed, mean, proud - read: a babe - and generally doesn't like Rhys, who's a gentle angel.

And oh no. Looks like our archer has caught a chill; and is freezing, miserable, pissed, and feels like sneezing. Rhys is there because he's cute and it's natural for him to be interested. And of course some harsh weather because I love them.

Now excuse me while I dump this here and *FLEE*

fe2.jpg

FLAILY TOAD WAZA!!!!

*ahem....sorry about that, we now return you to your regularly scheduled fangirling*

:twisted::drunk::blush::twisted::naughty::drool::drool:

:boom:

:shy:

omg.... that guy is HAWT!!!!! and Rhys' outfit..... wow...the detail is just freaky-awesome!!! your art is always so wonderul...but this is just :twisted: yeeeeeaaaaahhhh.....

*goes back to stare some more*

:omg:

Aww thank you Chui, thank you, toads! *bows* :bigeyedsmiley:

And omg, Fire Emblem boys are so hawt it hurts! And there's so frigging many of them. I couldn't make up my mind who to tor... mm... I mean... lick. NO! I mean... paint! Yes. Paint. That's what one does with paintbrushes! >:D

Haha, I think I have never painted outfits that loosely. Like "ok, the misery is done, I want this over with NOW." So they're quite rushed but well, you can't see all that much in snowstorm, right? :stunned:

I hafta tell you though that canonically Rhys is really quite sickly and regularly falls prey to all kinds of fevers and such... :omg: Somehow I think some contamination is bound to happen... :twisted:

I hafta tell you though that canonically Rhys is really quite sickly and regularly falls prey to all kinds of fevers and such... :twisted: Somehow I think some contamination is bound to happen... >:D

Cross contamination? :omg:

I'm sure something could be arranged...

i happen to be an expert at cross contamination!!!! (hehe, you should see my lab :eek: )

i think we should surely arrange some.....

and holy cow.....thats rushed for you?!?!?! *throws out all art supplies and bows to the master*

:twisted::unsure::bleh::naughty::notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Nuh, nothing else except the outfits are rushed. I failed to let anything dry properly, hence the mess :laugh:

I didn't know what "cross contamination" means...

... I typed it in wikipedia ....

... ;) ...

Well yeah that's the kind of thing I think too when...

:D ...so many boys together all the time... (a band of mercenaries)

... but I think I'm getting an idea what Chui is doing in that lab...

Oh wow...I was just browsing the Artwork section and I know NOTHING about Fire Emblem but this is just such a beautiful picture! Thanks a lot for posting it - I'll definitely be looking out for more of your work from now on!

E x

Oh thank you, Estrelleta! :blushing: I'll keep spamming the artboard every now and then when I can't resist the boys. :bleh:

Archived