Sneeze Fetish Forum

dont you love us?

Guest kayyy.

Guest kayyy.

I just find it so awesome how we're together as a secret society [maybe not secret, but come on, who in the world would have thought to look up a sneezing fetish? Except us, haha. :twisted: ] Well, anyway, I just wanna say I love coming here + laughing at pretty much everything we write because some of you have a great sense of humor. I love you guys, I always thought I was alone until I found this. >:D

Oh me too! lol

I really thought I was soooo wierd before I discovered this, and I never have been able to share the fetish with anyone. So it's such a relief to know that there's a whole community of people out there that can really sympathize with what life with the fetish is like.

Likewise, I've long maintained that the people here have always been amazing. And with all the lovable insanity that goes on around here how could it not feel like a second home for so many of us ?? (winks)

insanity? what is this insanity of which you speak? :twisted:

and i'm glad that you have found this place to be welcoming, and entertaining :eek: awwww, kayyy. :bleh: now, prepare for the initiation.... :unsure:

but seriously, no matter what you are thinking or feeling about your fetish, odds are someone here has either felt that or thought that. i found that so great when i first got here, it just never occured to me that there were great people around that i could share this with. im really glad that you guys have made it here, and that you enjoy it as much as i do!!

The feelings run the same here too for me.

I remember thinking...."I am messed up, I need some serious help and stuff...."

I am not kidding either. When I found this site, as well as other sites such as Tarotgal's site....that made me feel a whole lot better.

I can't say enough about the honesty I see in this forum. I am amazed.

I love to come here everyd :twisted: ay it's like a big family :eek:

Me too I used to thing I was really messed up and needed help... :bleh:

I love internet and love you guys :unsure:

oh god sorry, my post was really horrible full of mistakes! :twisted:

must be because I have a terrible cold that blows up my mind, ugh.. :eek:

I love this site!

I was so glad to find this forum back in 2004. So many great observations have been posted on this site

through the years.

Guest kayyy.

hahaaha, seee, i've been soo like, happy. i always wanted to look it up, but i thought, 'ew, what if my mom finds it?' you know? we have so much in common. i love you guys<3.(:

I so know how you feel. For the longest time I felt like I was alone as far as the fetish goes.

Now I've come to find so many people have it too, and I'm relieved.

This site is amazing.

I've been lurking for a while but finally decided to join - OMG I thought I was sooo strange!

Its great to know I'm definitely not the only one :unsure:

Guest kayyy.
I've been lurking for a while but finally decided to join - OMG I thought I was sooo strange!

Its great to know I'm definitely not the only one :P

:P SAME for me! I was lurking and decided to join and I'm like, 'sneeze fetish? Is THAT what it's called?' lmao. ;)

Archived