Sneeze Fetish Forum

Summer at the Lake House (South of Nowhere) F/F - (2 Parts)

wannablessedbe

Summer Vacation!

A South of Nowhere Story

By WannaBlessedBe

Summary: Spencer takes Ashley to her grandparents’ lake house in Michigan for summer vacation…you know how some people’s allergies randomly get a lot better when they move to a different climate-- California for example-- where there are fewer pollens and stuff? That definitely happened for me when I was living in Cali. I figured, the same must be true in reverse…if you’ve lived in, say, Los Angeles all your life, and never had any allergies; then you go to, say, Michigan in June… :laugh:

PART 1

“There it is!” Spencer squealed, her nose pressed up against the car window with a huge grin plastered to her face. She was gazing out at the faint outline of the large two-story, Victorian-style house in front of them, illuminated partially by the car’s headlights. “Oh my god, Ash, this is gonna be so great.”

“Is that Lake Michigan? Right there?” Ashley blinked and rolled down the window, poking her head out.

“Sure is, young lady,” Spencer’s grandfather turned and winked from the front seat of the car. “If we got you any closer, you’d be sleeping on the dock.” Ashley giggled, even though the joke was lame. She’d never been on any kind of family vacation before, not with her own family anyway. Being here with Spencer was like a fantasy, way too good to be true.

“C’mon,” Spencer grinned, bouncing out of her seat with Ashley right behind her. They ran out to the edge of the dock, Spencer pounding ahead with Ashley’s hand gripped tightly in her own, their laughter echoing across the surface of the water. “Isn’t it great?” She beamed.

“Yeah,” Ashley nodded quietly, gazing wide-eyed out at the lake sparkling in the moonlight. Dropping Spencer’s hand, she reached up and rubbed her nose absently. “It’s beautiful, Spence…” She leaned in and kissed the blond girl. Spencer sighed, leaning into her girlfriend’s arms; then reluctantly pulling back.

“C’mon, let’s help my grandpa with the bags.” She reached out her hand, and Ashley took it, both of them mirroring the same goofy smile. After they’d unpacked, Spencer’s grandmother (who insisted that Ashley call her “Nana,” just like everyone else) fixed a late-night snack of cookies and milk, and bayed the girls goodnight. Ashley and Spencer took their treats outside, to the wrap-around porch, and curled up together on a lounge chair, gazing out at the moon-bright lake and enjoying the light summer breeze on their skin.

“Okay, I admit it: this is just as good as Cabo.” Ashley leaned forward and kissed Spencer’s ear, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend’s slim waist.

“Told ya,” Spencer smirked, leaning back a little into Ashley’s arms. They sat quietly for a few minutes. The silence was only broken when Ashley sniffed, letting go of Spencer with one hand to rub her nose on the back of her knuckles. Spencer glanced over her shoulder at her dark-haired girlfriend, and giggled a little.

“What?” Ashley asked her defensively.

“Nothing, baby.” Spencer leaned back in and cupped Ashley’s cheek in her hand, giving her a quick kiss. “You were just making a really cute face, with your nose all scrunched up like when you’re trying to look mean.” Ashley rolled her eyes, but before she could think up an appropriately sarcastic retort, a sudden sensation of unbelievable itchiness welled up behind her eyes and in her nose, her body tensing against Spencer’s back as a stifled “huhKSHtch!” tumbled out.

“Bless you, sweetie!” Spencer smiled sympathetically, turning to smooth Ashley’s hair back from her face while the dark haired girl sniffed and rubbed her nose some more. “Are you getting chilly out here, my little California girl? Let’s go in.”

“Okay,” Ashley yawned, standing and allowing Spencer to lead her back into the house. “I’m pretty sleepy, anyway…”

okay, well, even though I've only gotten one reply on part 1, I'm gonna keep going...but it would be super-great to get a lil more feedback <HINT, HINT, NUDGE, NUDGE>. anyway, enjoy kids! >:D

Summer at the Lake House

Pt. 2

By WannaBlessedBe

In the morning, Ashley woke up before Spencer, resisting the urge to kiss the blonde girl awake when she looked at the clock and saw that it wasn’t even seven am. An early morning romp in the sheets might be fun now, but Spencer would be groggy and cranky for the rest of the morning if Ashley woke her this early, and she wanted their first day together at the lake to be perfect. Slipping out from between the sheets, she figured she’d take a nice long shower, and maybe surprise her blissfully slumbering girlfriend with breakfast in bed. On her way to the bathroom, she paused to throw the window open, taking a deep breath of the fresh country air. Nope, definitely not LA, she thought happily, and scooted into the shower rubbing her suddenly itchy nose. Maybe it was the bright sunlight. Whatever.

By the time she came back out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, Spencer was awake, but making no move to get up from where she was sprawled across the bed, looking up at Ashley with a sleepy, ten-thousand-watt grin.

“Hey,” Ashley smiled goofily.

“Hey, beautiful naked girl,” Spencer smirked.

“Um, hello, I have a towel,” Ashley pointed out. Then she grabbed the edge of her towel; pulled it off, held it out, and dropped it on the floor. “Now I’m naked.” She climbed back into bed, pressing her body into Spencer’s, and kissed her, letting the blonde pull her down on top of her still sleep-warmed body. She could feel Spencer’s fingers threading through her wet hair, making the back of her neck tingle. As pleasurable as that was, Ashley’s attention was suddenly distracted by another, much stronger tingling that was building powerfully behind her nose and eyes. Reacting on instinct, she wrenched her lips away from Spencer’s, ducking her head down to her girlfriend’s shoulder.

“HehTCHshh!” Ashley’s sneeze misted Spencer’s bare skin, while Spencer gave a small, involuntary squeak of surprise.

“Bless you, baby,” she giggled, ruffling Ashley’s wet hair.

“Oh, damn,” Ashley sniffed, leaning up on one elbow so she could rub her nose with her other hand. “Sorry, Spence, I don’t know where that came from.”

“Its okay, Ash, it’s not like we haven’t exchanged body fluids before.” Spencer smirked devilishly up at Ashley, who rolled her eyes.

“Haha, you’re so…” a little crease appeared between Ashley’s eyes a second before they clenched shut. “HehTCHxck! *sniff* EhSHHUH!” She managed to turn her head away from Spencer, just barely, shielding her sneezes in the crook of her arm.

“Bless you!” Spencer exclaimed, a worried frown appearing on her face. “Are you okay, Ash?”

“Uh-huh,” Ashley mumbled, sniffling wetly as she scrubbed two fingers under her increasingly twitchy nose. “I’b fide.”

“Hmm, yeah, I can tell, because you don’t sound at all like someone who’s catching a cold.” Ashley scowled grumpily, but didn’t resist when Spencer reached out and felt her forehead.

“I really…*sniff*…don’t feel sick, Spence,” Ashley shrugged, reaching across her girlfriend for a tissue from the bedside table, and sitting up to blow her nose vigorously.

“Well, you don’t have a fever…how’s your throat feel?”

“Fine.” Ashley smiled brightly, both of them knowing that the surest sign of a cold for her was a sore throat and a raspy voice, both of which usually preceded any sniffles or sneezes. “It’s nothing Spence, I’m good.” Spencer raised one eyebrow at the fake smile her girlfriend was now showing her. She couldn’t go a minute without rubbing her nose, and Spencer just folded her arms, blinking silently.

“What?” Ashley demanded, slightly unnerved by Spencer’s silent stare.

“I’m just waiting to see how long it’ll be before ‘nothing’ makes you start sneezing again.” Ashley groaned. In truth, her nose had never felt this itchy in her life, but what was she gonna do about it? No point in whining about it like a big baby, she thought, feeling increasingly irritated with her girlfriend’s concerned expression.

“I’m not a baby, Spence; I think I can decide if I’m sick. Let’s just go get some breakfast and…and…uhhh…” The little crease between her eyes reappeared, and Spencer grabbed another tissue from the box, pushing it into her girlfriend’s hands just as her nostrils flared, and her head and shoulders snapped forward. “Tchshhoo!” Ashley pressed the Kleenex hastily under her rebellious nose, cupping both hands over it to contain the impending fit she couldn’t seem to keep in. “HuhTCHshh! EhhKSHH! Huh—huh—huhTCHSHH!” Catching her breath, Ashley blinked rapidly, sending a cascade of itchy tears streaming down her face.

“God bless you! Poor baby,” Spencer crooned, rubbing Ashley’s back lightly while the grumbling brunette tossed her soggy tissues into the trash, pulling out a fresh one and immediately rubbing it under her rapidly reddening nose with both hands.

“Okay, this is…hehKSHtch! …this is…*sniff*…really weird.” Squinting, she blew her nose, which had started to run.

“I hate to say it, but I think you’re allergic to something out here, baby.” Glancing over at the open window, Spencer scrambled out of bed and shut it, unsure whether or not it would do any good at this point.

“I don’t have allergies, Spence, you know that. I’ve never…huhhh…” She pinched the tissues in her hand up under her nostrils, eyes screwed up with a deep, shaky breath. “EtchSHH! *sniff* huhKSHtch!”

“Bless you. Okay, I’m gonna go get you some Benadryl, and then we can keep arguing over whether or not you have allergies, okay?” Ashley scowled, but for once had no retort. Spencer slipped into a robe and scampered out into the hall, hearing another string of sneezes from Ashley during the few moments it took her to find the allergy medicine in the hall closet. Poor thing, she thought anxiously while she slipped the small pink pills into her hand. She knew Ashley had wanted this trip to be perfect, for both of them…knew that there were more exciting and exotic places they could’ve gone, but no, Spencer had wanted to drag Ashley to her grandparents’ lake house. If she spent the next two weeks sniffling and sneezing, Spencer was going to feel extremely guilty.

“Here you go, baby,” Spencer smiled, handing over the pills and a glass of water.

“Thadks,” Ashley sniffled, downing the pills without further argument. Then she blew her nose, rubbed her eyes, and pouted, her lower lip jutting out in that quintessential Ashley Davies way that Spencer had always found utterly irresistible. Spencer smiled goofily until Ashley looked up at her with an expression that was equal parts annoyed and inquisitive. “Why are you smiling at me like that?” She asked sourly.

“You’re just so fucking cute when you pout, baby.” Spencer knelt down on the bed next to her irritable girlfriend, and ran one finger over her lower lip.

“That’s great, Spence, I’m so glad my suffering is enjoyable for you.” Spencer cocked her head, refusing to be baited into an argument.

“You know you have a cute pout, so don’t even try it.” Leaning forward, she kissed her dark-haired girlfriend lightly on the lips, relishing the warmth of her soft mouth. “Hmmm…” Spencer sighed, as Ashley returned the kiss enthusiastically. Just as her hands began to wander over smooth, bare skin, though, Spencer felt Ashley’s sharp intake of breath, felt her body tense up and turn slightly away from her on the bed.

“IhhKTCH!” Ashley shuddered with the effort of stifling her sneeze, both hands over her face.

“Oh, sweetie, bless you…I guess we should give those pills some time to work, huh?” Ashley shrugged, blinking her itchy eyes rapidly.

“I dunno, Spence. I still think it’s kind of crazy that I could just wake up one day and have allergies, when I’ve never had them before.”

“You never had allergies in California,” Spencer corrected her. “But we’re in an entirely different ecosystem now…different grasses, different pollens, different everything. My dad used to have really bad hayfever before we moved to LA, you know. Now it’s like, barely there at all.”

“Great. Now you tell me,” Ashley groaned, throwing herself down on the bed and pulling her pillow over her head.

“C’mon, Ash, I promise you’ll feel better soon. Let’s go downstairs and get some breakfast, okay?” Spencer prodded the pillow insistently. Ashley mumbled something indistinct. “Huh?”

“I said,” Ashley sighed, sitting up and tossing the pillow aside, “that if I snore tonight, you’d better not give me any lip about it.” Smirking at each other, the two girls pulled on their clothes. Ashley loaded her pockets with Kleenex, and together they headed down to breakfast.

FYI, you're flirting with 18+ material. Is it going to be any more explicit or erotic than this in future? If so, it might be a good idea for us to move it to the adult board ;)

Archived