Sneeze Fetish Forum

seems like alot of women on this site like female sneezes, while the men dont like guy sneezes

colorado198219

I should have said a much, much higher percentage of females enjoy seeing other women sneezes then guys seeing other guys sneeze.

Im a guy who loves guy sneezes, I used to really have a massive disdain for women sneezing but I like listening in when I hear a women sneeze so I can post the observation on this site and plus sometimes women just have really hillarious sneezes. Especially the really high-pitched ones and squeakers.

When I hear a guy sneeze it really, really does something to me :laugh: , but with women its more for comedy purposes why I listen ;) .

Anyway, It seems like alot of ladies on this site like it when other ladies sneeze. While most of the men on this site are mainly exclusively into female sneezing.

I just wonder why that is?

Maybe its just me but I wonder if anyone else noticed?

Guest Callmecrazy

I don't mean to get deep here but I think in general, women are more open with their sexuality. More women tend to be bi than men. I'm not saying that women who like other women sneezing are bi, just that because women are more open with their sexuality, it's not that surprising.

I think why more straight men who don't like other men sneezing is because of a certain social stigma associated with masculinity. :laugh:

I'd agree with that. I remember when I first found the forum and realised that there were people here who liked both guys and girls sneezing I was almost afraid to listen to the male section of Bondi's page because I was "scared" I'd end up liking guys' sneezing too. Of course, I was much younger and waaay less mature then (yes, I'm actually implying that I'm mature to a certain degree now, however, miniscule... haha) but I think the stigma that came with that experience probably helped shape my sneezing preferences - whether I would or wouldn't have naturally ending up liking guys' sneezes as well.

Not even a bit. It's actually just as hard for me to hear as family (or FROG haha) sneezing at times.

I've noticed this a little bit, too, actually. Except, I can't agree with it because I'm not neccesarily like that.

Guy sneezes do something to me, I just...I can't explain it, :blushing:

Female sneezes however don't do anything for me. I'm just not really into them.

I'm a 100% lesbian, and I'm only into female sneezing. Male sneezing does nothing for me, actually sometimes I'm grossed out by it. :blushing:

Guest Callmecrazy

Thats really interesting. Personally I am bi, so I do like both. Perhaps our preferences do coincide with our sexual orientation...

I'm bi too, but female sneezes do nothing for me, in fact, they annoy me sometimes. *shrugs*

Guest Callmecrazy

Hmmm..... Not even the French Girls clip? :blushing:

Well I guess in the general sense a straight female is more likely to appreciate female sneezing than a straight male is to appreciate male sneezing.

Guest rezeensy

I am straight female and I very much enjoy female sneezes, but of females I do not know. Ihave always likes male sneezes of males I am attracted to it isonly now that random male sneezes do anything for me. I also agree that for men it stems from maculine issues where as women are not threatened by our sexuality because two women together is considered sexy, heck society can make the most innocent things sexy if it involves even one woman let alone two or more.

i think if you were to set this question up as a poll, with categories for each sexuality and sneezing preference, you would probably find a correlation...of course not absolute, but im sure it does play a factor. (my inner scientist wants numbers! data! *shoves inner madsci under desk*)

i enjoy both male and female sneezes, but more for the specific quality of sound than the person making it. theres a specific set of sounds i like, and when i hear them, i respond, whether it was a male or female. likewise, there are certain sounds i detest, and eharing them is an utter turnoff, irregarless who made it, even if its a person im attracted to. i do have a preference overall for male though.

I'm 70% gay; 30% straight, and I prefer female sneezing.* Figure that one out. >:D

*Tho, I like male sneezing as well. >:D

This is a topic that never ceases to fascinate. I think we sneezefetishists are lucky in being able to shed light on unusual aspects of human sexuality.

It certainly does seem that women are far more open than men about their sexuality and what they are prepared to turn them on. As one of the moderators of the male4males sneezing site, I have had many conversations with men, gay, bi and straight, and by and large, gay men turn out to be just as exclusive in their attraction to sneezers as their straight brothers, but there are exceptions, such as the good Mayor above. There are also exceptions among straight men, who most commonly are either neutral or even put off by male sneezing, though some find it interesting to varying degrees, and some even stimulating.

And another interesting sideline : people report changing tastes - being turned on by some sorts of sneezing which previously left them cold.

I don't mean to get deep here but I think in general, women are more open with their sexuality. More women tend to be bi than men. I'm not saying that women who like other women sneezing are bi, just that because women are more open with their sexuality, it's not that surprising.

I think why more straight men who don't like other men sneezing is because of a certain social stigma associated with masculinity. :unsure:

exactly my thoughts. Well put.

I am in the same boat as rezeensy. I am 100% straight but for some bizarre reason enjoy female sneezes of people I don't know. If one of my girl friends sneezes, I get weirded out.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm bi too, but female sneezes do nothing for me, in fact, they annoy me sometimes. *shrugs*

That's close to what I was going to say. Most female sneezes annoy me, and I'm definitely bi. Anything with that affected high-pitched, breathy note in it is like fingernails on a blackboard. A natural sneeze from a woman with an alto voice can be quite nice, however.

I think people are right about the angle of cultural expectation: I often like male sneezes, but at first I was very uncomfortable with this. I suppose, at least a long time ago, that I worried it meant I was gay, especially since the physicality of the male sneeze mattered a lot. Not that I have a problem with gay people, but it's not how I saw myself and would have come as something of a surprise...

Anyway, I think time and this community have made me a lot more open to it. I think I've figured out what I like about male sneezing, and its not simple sexual attraction to the sneezer (when women sneeze, conversely, I pretty much just want them :nohappy: ). Like some of the girls who like female sneezing, it really matters if you know the person. If it's a friend, my reaction is like "Dude, we're friends. Stop sneezing!" I wonder why this is? Is it just because we're uncomfortable being aroused by people we have asexual relationships with? Interesting...

I agree, I don't know why, but I too prefer female sneezing. I'm pretty sure that I'm very straight LOL so I have really no idea... odd...

Guest schneez

I am 95%sure i'm straight, and like same-sex sneezes more than oppostie sex. I do enjoy both, though. we should make this into a poll. my inner madsci is struggling at the chains.

Guest pookie77

I am a 100% straight female, and I love, love, love female sneezes. I tend to listen to them and not the male ones at all. I adored my ex boyfriend's sneezes, though. If he would get the face, I would anxiously hope for a fit (since he was a fit sneezer) ~ but his sneezes were small in comparison to most men's, and I don't enjoy the big, dramatic sneeze. I think it is all a little theatrical, and it makes me tend to dislike the sneezer, no matter how many times they sneeze. Maybe more woman keep the volume contained. I just prefer a female sneezer!

That's close to what I was going to say. Most female sneezes annoy me, and I'm definitely bi. Anything with that affected high-pitched, breathy note in it is like fingernails on a blackboard. A natural sneeze from a woman with an alto voice can be quite nice, however.

Oh...good point.

I just find male sneezing distasteful while a little bit of theatricality actually enhances my affection for the female sneeze. I guess it's because it opens a window on their world along with their post sneeze reaction.

Guest sneezynick

See for me i hate male snnezing just as much as i hate family sneezing and i only like female sneezes from women that im attacted to its weird

Archived