Sneeze Fetish Forum

And I feel like I'm hiding.

Jazz

See, I've been thinking lately that it's become quite a habit for me to come on this site when I am alone or when my sister is preoccupied. It's not that I'm ashamed of it, I'll just feel weird if she finds out.

It's because when I'm around her, I'm trying to be normal.

And then there's times like today when I feel like I'm lying. If you read my obs from yesterday, you'd know my friend is sick. Well I went to visit him yesterday and today. So I come back from his house today and she's like, "Why are you so happy?"

I couldn't exactly tell her I was happy because I got to see a guy sneezing, could I? So anything else would be either lying or deceiving.

I'm just nervous she'll find out.

Help?

Depends on how much you know/trust your sister, is she open minded? Does she easily judge?

Try answering those first before you tell her, its much easier telling someone than having them find out in my experience.

Good luck ne?

Intersting point.... about the whole deception angle. I can't say that my desire to be honest with... well, ANYONE really... has ever come close to trumping my desire for privacy. But I am one of the more guarded types here. I did "come out about it to" or, as I say it, "tell" my wife about it. We were engaged at the time, and I pretty much knew (well, not "pretty much," I KNEW) she'd (1) be OK with it and (2) never tell a soul. She knows that I would hold a betrayal of that secret as a breach of trust on par with adultery, and she respects that.

But that's just me. Tell my family? No way. Not that close to them, they ain't that cool about things. Don't bother none, just the way it is.

But is sounds like you're a bit closer to your sister. (And that's cool.) On the other hand there is a middle ground between "lying" and "telling."

You could have answered your sisters question by saying that "you were just happy to see [your friend.]" All your doing is leaving off the last word: "sneezing." And the statement is in no way FALSE. You've just conveyed only the info that's necessary and nothing more. Does she really NEED to know more?

(Maybe you feel the need to tell her, (someone / anyone) that's understandable. But just remember: What you haven't said, you can always say later, but what you've said can never be un-said. So make sure that you're sure.)

Guest ItSnotFunny

just like with any fetish, i dont think you should tell anyone really. i also have a foot fetish andi wouldnt dream of telling my family. thats like telling your family what turns you on. its private. its a sexual thing. (speaking of my foot fetish, if anyone has any vids or pictures of someone sneezing on feet i would love to see it. ive been searching for one for ages. my collection isnt complete without one.)

PS. its not like being gay (which there isnt anything wrong with it) you dont come out. its something private. between you and your partner.

PPS. im so greatful for sites like this because we can keep things personal while still talking about our feelings about our sexual desires.

AAAAAACHOOOOOOOO!!!

Your request would be more appropriate in the Media section's "Looking for..." thread.

Archived