Sneeze Fetish Forum

ever had a person sneeze on the first date?

colorado198219

I was just wondering if anyone here has had a date sneeze just after meeting them for the first-time?

I know I had a date once anyway about 30 minutes after I met the guy he sneezed twice. He was about 5'10, 190 lbs, 32 years old with dark hair. Not much in common, completely different personalities.But the build-up was incredible.

Another guy I organized a date with about 3 years ago as we were making plans for the first date, I heard him sneeze a weak single on the phone. He was 6'4 and 220 lbs and 23 then

It is true fantasy for me to go out on a first-date with a guy maybe to a restaurant or book-store and all the sudden a massive sneezing fit! >:D>:D

My ex had a cold on our first kinda date (we were already friends, but it was the first time we went out as more than friends...) He sneezed a stifled double with amazing build-ups, and moaned about how awful he felt...I didn't know what to say but I was squeeeeeeing inside! lol

Guest rezeensy

My current bf of 4 and a half years sneezed several times on the night we met. He is a triple sneezer we met in the fall and his seasonal allergies were kicking in pretty good. Although he sneezed a few triples that night the one I remember most was when we where having a 1am breakfast with friends at a diner. It was the first ob I ever posted (Hooked The night we met) I still enjoy every fall and spring and cold. What is really bad in a way is that when he sneezed and began explaining he had allergies I really thought of this as a positive and I thought I should keep him. :D

Well, you are all lucky.

No one I dated every sneezed the first time we went out. But it was great waiting for the first sneeze... and never a disappointment, even from those who turned out not to be frequent sneezers.

ive actually been the guy that sneezes

i went on a 1st date w/ this girl i really liked and im allergic to everything (ex. any animal w/ fur, pollen, ragweed, dust...the list could go on) and we were eating outside...and the restraunt was surrounded w/ flowers..(ehh ik just my luck) and i felt like i had inhaled a feather...my nose tickled so bad! then i finnaly had a huge fit of sneezes...and my date just watched in amazement while i sneezed my brains out...she said she was so sorry so we ordered take out.

sadly the relationship didn't last

I've been in that experience once before. His name was Troy.

We were at the movies when it happened, standing in line to get tickets.

It was a quick, wet "huhISHhh!" but all the same, was amazing.

Relationship lasted the whole of two weeks.

O_O;; Your around my age, and yeah.... I know a guy named Troy thats a bit older than me, and yeah, his sneezes sound like that O_o;; COINCIDENCE MUCH? XD Just dont tell me he had reddish-brownish hair, and Im okay. XP

But back on topic, since I havent gone out on many *real* dates, basically the only one I can remember was when I went out with the guy at band camp. We were just about to kiss, as he turned his head to the side and sneezed a "ECHEWWW!" In a really nerdy voice :P When I did like him, it was hot. But now.... I just giggle about it, because Its funny.

Ahaha, no. As hilarious as that would have been, the Troy I went out with has black hair. What a coincidence though!

And I've never heard someone sneeze in a nerdy voice. It does sound rather funny!

Happened to me once, but then, it was a fellow fetishist, and it was planned.

Archived