Sneeze Fetish Forum

Love the new wav, Allentown!

Guest Nashvilledaylily

Guest Nashvilledaylily

Thanks for the "radio" wav! The sneezes have great buildup and are so powerful! It's great the way you fight it at first only to succumb . . . and how your announcer's composure slowly slips away as the fit takes over. >:D It's great! Thanks for sharing!!

It was quite nice :D I'm not a huge fan of scripted wavs, but yours have a certain... I don't know, almost innocent quality to them that makes them really sweet (and of course, deadly hot LOL)

Awww thanks guys. That scenario was specifically requested. If anybody else has requests, send them to my email. I won't promise anything, but who knows?!?

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

Ditto. I'm a whore for your talking wavs, Allentown, they're fantastic! It's great to see you still coming out with new stuff.

Just wanted add my thanks! The "Radio" wav is too cute, but the "Cold" one... Mmmmm... I just melted. I loved all the shivers and stuffiness - but most of all how desperate your sneezes sounded. Absolutely divine. x

I'm listening right now to the "cold" wav and I am MELTING :P

You're fantastic Allentown! :P

Please continue to do more wavs, their so original!!!

What can I say, Allentown, your wavs completely rock my world! "Radio" was great, but I'm totally enjoying "Cold," being that I'm such a huge cold whore anyway! Bravo, and thank you so much!!!! :P

Archived