Sneeze Fetish Forum

This is probably a really creepy fetish.

Jazz

I'll completely understand and I won't take offense if you run from this post flailing and gagging. But you know what?

I'm a weird person, so I guess it fits.

Getting to the point:

For the longest time, I've had a nosebleed fetish.

Maybe that links to the fact that I've also got haematophilia and a vampire fetish.

But you know what I really like? When someone sneezes while they have a nosebleed.

Ohmygod. :unsure:

So, do you think I'm weird yet?

This probably wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't a hemophobic. :lol: Otherwise, it's a pretty interesting thought. If I witnessed something like that I wouldn't know whether to be terrified or attracted to it, hah! :unsure:

So, do you think I'm weird yet?

nope. not yet. :unsure:

ive never actually thought about this. i dont particularly have a fetish for blood, but i dont mind it in the slightest. i did however have an incident with a nosebleed involving my phobia, so im a little scared of them now... but i admitt to being intrigued by the thought of someone sneezing while having a nosebleed.

Well I don't have any fetish for blood either... althought I can't deny the certain aesthetic qualities of it in the right setting. I have never thought about sneezing while having a nosebleed, but the right person... :P totally sexy thought.

And that's my point. It could very well be a totally sexy thing, and maybe I'm just more into it because I do have a blood fetish, but jeez. It's really amazing to watch it happen.

Isn't there a clip [perhaps on YouTube] from one of these medical drams/comedies where the atractive young girlie doctor does exactly this, viz sneezes bloodily all over a senior doctor.....with hilarious consequences...!

• 1 month later...

From what I've seen online, this is comparitively normal. Although this personally doesn't turn me on, I don't see anything wrong with it. Sneezing while having a nosebleed seems interesting though.

What about it turns you on? I would guess the blood itself, right?

You know... sometimes when guys have nosebleeds, it makes me go all: AWWWWWWWWWW. Since Im not so afraid of blood XD

Its kind of like a loss of control over the person, if that explains it.

Isn't there a clip [perhaps on YouTube] from one of these medical drams/comedies where the atractive young girlie doctor does exactly this, viz sneezes bloodily all over a senior doctor.....with hilarious consequences...!

Yeap. It's a scene from the TV show Scrubs.

I can sort of see where you're coming from. For me it would sort of fall into the vunerability fetish catagory. For example, a cute guy sneezes and suddenly he sees blood on his hands and you can see alittle around the rim of his nostrils. I'd run up with a tissue, hold it to his nose, tilt his head back and caress his scalp till the bleeding stopped. :cryhappy:

Helter Skelter

No way. Me too! If you're weird, I am too :laugh: I think it's incredibly sexy when a guy has a nosebleed. Sneezing while having a nosebleed= :drool:

I would agree that nosebleeds are probably a turn-on for me because of the whole vulnerability/loss of control factor. Same as with sneezing and colds and things like that.

I was thinking- I like vulnerability. That's one of the main reasons I have this fetish, anyway. For instance, because I'm not very popular around my peers, anything that would make me seem vulnerable that would also get a few girls to notice me would make me very happy...

Oh, and my GF had a nosebleed the other day... just thought I'd throw that out there...

I actually do have a blood/vampire fetish. I often find myself getting very thirsty as well as aroused when watching vampires feed in movies. However I don't really find nosebleeds all that appealing. I'm not disgusted by it or anything, but it just wouldn't really do anything for me. I guess it's just not the type of bleeding that I'm attracted to.

I can see how it might be appealing to others though.

It's all very interesting. The thing about fetishes is that you can't really make them up -- because if you don't have that particular fetish (except for the famous ones everyone knows about) it just doesn't seem plausible that "it" could turn someone on.

So nosebleeds is new to me. Never thought of it. Yet, here's a whole discussion, complete with variations on the fetish. Very interesting.

Just to throw something (implausible to me) out there, do you suppose there's a (looks around my office) filing cabinet fetish? I mean the kind with drawers.

Wow. I'm so totally stoked that someone actually shares this with me. ;]

Ahaha. I suppose it is the vulnerability factor, but just...the whole concept of the blood...combined with sneezing just...*melts*

• 2 months later...

I've also got haematophilia and a vampire fetish :( I've never thought about the nosebleed concept before though.

Elliot from scrubs. You don't see it coming out of her nose though. the sneeze is off camera and when they go back to her she has blood smeared on her face. Its a pretty hilarious scene

Well, it doesn't really turn me on, apart from the fact that a boy with a bleeding nose will often be embarrassed... But if you like it, I think I'll give you a little personal obs (I hope it's not too much off-topic). It's from may this year:

I'm sitting in french class with my good friend C to my left. I have noticed that he sniffles a lot and rubs his eyes constantly. He's a very atractive guy, dark hair, pointy yet masculin nose. Always wearing a white shirt and a tie to a pair of cool jeans and converse shoes.. He's one of these shy guys that haven't yet noticed how sexy they are... Anyway...

We are silently reading a text when suddenly I notice a small red drop fall and hit the white page of his book. "Oh shit" he mumbles as the next two drops join the first. Very embarrassed he scrambles of his chair, both hands held so tightly over the lower part of his face that you could hardly hear his low" 'scuse me", as he headed towards the door. A couple of minutes later he returns from the bathroom. He sits down and tries to wipe the blood from his book with some toilet paper. I could still see some blood at the edge of his nostrils. I ask him in a whisper what happened and if he's okay and he answers with an embarrassed sigh, looking down at his hands crumpling up the paper: "Yeah, it's just my stupid allergies. I'm such a geek..."

Of course I told the poor guy that he wasn't and that everyone can get allergies, but he didn't looked convinced at all...

Sure he has a lot of allergies.. And he has really cute sneezes too :(

• 1 month later...

speaking of geeks, nosebleeds, vampires, and fetishes...

Might I recomend the manga Chibi Vampire, or the anime based off of it called "Karin"? It's a very interesting series. A vampire who, rather than needing to feed on other's blood, produces it, and must either bite someone and inject it or suffer massive nosebleeds. She's quite cute, too.

speaking of geeks, nosebleeds, vampires, and fetishes...

Might I recomend the manga Chibi Vampire, or the anime based off of it called "Karin"? It's a very interesting series. A vampire who, rather than needing to feed on other's blood, produces it, and must either bite someone and inject it or suffer massive nosebleeds. She's quite cute, too.

*THREADJACK* That show is hilarious. And damn, if Winner was a bit older I might develop a major you-suck-but-in-the-best-possible-way kind of crush on him. Actually, in a way I actually did.... I blame the Ennio Morricone rip-off music surrounding him XP

Guest Forsaken

Just to remind everyone...there is a clip of a nosebleed + sneeze at the same time floating around, too bad for caedere it's female :), but if anyone else wondered it's the one of Elliot Reed (played by sarah chalke) from scrubs :blushing:

although I'm sure you've all seen it, rendering my comment pointless :blushing: XD

• 2 weeks later...
But you know what I really like? When someone sneezes while they have a nosebleed.

This just occured to me today and made me think of your topic....

If you're into anime at all, there's something you might want to see if you haven't seen it yet. In one of the first episodes of Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge, Kyouhei does this. It's not shown, but you can hear it, and the others commenting what he's doing and how gross he is.

Hope this is of any use! :drool:

Archived