Sneeze Fetish Forum

Orikaiio

Umeko

Well I had promised to show you how my redheaded yumminess vampire looks like and make him sneeze :blink:

Here he is desperatly trying to sneeze due to the cherrytree right next to him, spring is a bad season for him :laugh: (good for us then huh?)

Do enjoy, here is Takeshiina Orikaiio from my Satsubatsu

Oh yeah, buckets are in the corner there and there is a whole bunch of fire killers and hooses over there too

sketchcopy.png

:laugh:

:laugh:

:blink:

GAAH!! MY PANTS!! MY PANTS!!

*runs toward buckets and firehose area screaming, "YOU ARE AWESOME UMEKO!"*

*drenches her with the hoose* hehehe eeeehm *points to the renains of her pants on the floor* X3

glad you like hon

*SQUEEEEEEEEE*

(would someone please tell my utterly smexy-jealous muse to uncover my eyes so i can continue flailing over this hotness!!!)

;) yus...i beleive a bucket is in order....

*puts a bucket in her lap to have the drool drip in, then puts out her pants XD*

well now you finally got to see him aaand was it what you expected when you read my yummie fics?

And oh my! I uploaded the wrong one! allow me to make you drool some more with the real finished version, this one isn't eve nhalf done!

oh *SQUEEEEE* he's even hotter with that finished hair.... he might even be yummier that i was expecting...

Jeeeezzzz!!! I think my heart just stopped!!! ;) ;) He's soooo awesome!! I love your stuff. I must thank you for the sexy visual aid thats gonna make my pants crazy....he's expression is to die for :) You also did an amazing job with the coloring/shading. I'm thoroughly impressed! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

• 6 months later...
Jeeeezzzz!!! I think my heart just stopped!!! :hug::dead: He's soooo awesome!! I love your stuff. I must thank you for the sexy visual aid thats gonna make my pants crazy....he's expression is to die for :P You also did an amazing job with the coloring/shading. I'm thoroughly impressed! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Hehehe thank you for the comment, I'm glad you enjoyed him ^^ I promise to draw more of my vampire eyecandy VERY soon ^^

• 2 weeks later...
That's just......aside from really really hot. You are a very good artist. Thank you for sharing.

your very welcome I'm glad you enjoyed

Archived