Sneeze Fetish Forum

I must master the fake sneeze.....

Guest Lita

My boyfriend has already heard my real sneeze a hundred times, so what I'm going for is the stifled sneeze. I've sort of got the buildup part, but it does kind of need work, and as far as the actual sneeze.... nothing. I need a detailed guide on how to fake a vocalized, dainty, feminine stifled sneeze! If anyone can help here... much appreciated.

As an added question is there any way to induce in public without being seen? :)

hmmm....ok... a dainty feminine sound....

(take this for just my version of a "dainty" feminine stifle....someone else might like it a different way)

first off, you have to have a slight inhale, not one of those major breaths in...

second, if you try to deliberately speak the ending, it allows more control over the pitch, and you can make it softer and higher pitched that way...especially if your faking the sound.

i have a really high pitched girly half-stifle (one that people either love or hate) and its about a "eh-chu!" with a really soft "eh" and a spoken, soft, but high "chew" that is clipped....so say it really quickly and softly.

if you really want to get a dainty feminine sound, just try practicing in private until you get the one you want.

I actually just discovered the joys of this...for some reason it gets me excited...i guess when im in a dry spell or something....recently i decided to stifle onto my bfs shoulder..and i did (fake) and he was like "aww you are sneaky!" and I was like what do you mean? and he was like "that was such a cute little stifle!" hehe it was fun! I'm a pretty independent person, so i like it when he finds me cute and vulnerable at times

Lamborghini

I don't know if this thread had anything to do with it, but recently I've hopped on the fake stifle boat. And I did it convincingly! I asked a girl for tissues, and she gave me some and blessed me! :laugh: It may sound like it's nothing to get excited about, but boy was my heart pounding. Unfortunately, I cannot offer any advice on the feminine fake sneeze, being the testosterone infected creature that I am, but have you had any luck yet?

Lamborghini

Archived