Sneeze Fetish Forum

twist on sniffling fetish

Guest rezeensy

Guest rezeensy

My boyfriend who does not know about my sneeze fetish or at least I have never told him, so I assume he doesn't has developed a new habit which really turns me on. First let me say he has allergies and is a triple sneezer and ggenerally sneeze person during colds of spring and fall. I refer to him as G on this site. Anyhow G has started hugging me and sniffling deeply and often rubs his nose on me. Oh my I really love this and I melt when he does it. I think he might be trying to be gross or maybe he found me out ;) I don't know if he is reading my reaction of my knees buckling and my increased breathing as a excited reaction or a gross I'm trying to get away, but when he places his stuffy nose by my neck and ear and chest and starts sniffling a deep congested sniffle, I'm done he can get anything he wants at that point.

I know this is streaching the sneeze fetish but .....?

It makes sense... I don't like sniffling from anyone other than my SO ;) But when he does it... it's like melting from the inside out ;)

im like.....a sniffle-whore.... ;) i just love it....not the really thick sounds, but the soft sniffles that last for like five hours.... *turns to puddle of goo* ;)

It makes sense... I don't like sniffling from anyone other than my SO :) But when he does it... it's like melting from the inside out :blushing:

Yep. Same for me! I didn't like sniffling at all before being with my SO, and now when he does it it's just like heaven!

Love the sniffling fetish! :cryhappy:

Anyways, I think that maybe he has noticed that when he does that certain thing to you (sniffling deeply in your ear... :):laugh:) you get all excited so of course he will continue to do it!

Try pretending not to get excited anymore and see his reaction... :P

I've JUST discovered this too! this weekend...my bf is really sniffly and is blowing his nose a lot...but has not been sneezing..so I think the anticipation and lack of sneezes has actually made me be turned on by his sniffling and noseblowing....i never have felt that way about anyone else..im usually strictly into sneezes.

Guest rezeensy

missyLovesSneezes I'm going to try your suggestion if I can hold it together when he does that. I also am not ready to reveal my fetish sneeze or otherwise so I have to try to tone it down.

I also agree it seems to have developed with the SO and it may have to do with anticipation,.

• 4 weeks later...

Definitely know where you are coming from. My BF knows about the fetish, but I don't think he really knows all that entails it. But sometimes when he has an itch in his nose he will first try to get rid of it by wiggling his nose (which is adorable :nohappy:) and then if that doesn't work he sighs and will rub his nose on my shoulder. I don't think he has made the connection yet, but I always kiss him after he does it. Part of me hopes he kind of puts two and two together.

omg!!! :twisted: not the nose-wriggle!!!

*insert another pile of chui-goo*

:nohappy:

i just looooove that.....

Archived