Sneeze Fetish Forum

Grrrr!

ilovesneezing

ok so I have this friend of mine, lovely girl, mid 20s, who I see quite often, but I've yet to see her sneeze.

So Im back at Uni now, and she txt me this morning to wish me a happy bday, then she txt me back saying she's got an awful cold! :) I hope she feels better soon, but OMG i wont get to see her sneeze! :P

Has this happened to anyone else?

haha yes, ive been in similar situations.. i hate it when the person you havent ever been able to see sneeze decides to tell you how much theyve been sneezing when you have no chance in catching any of them!

Yeah I can relate. I once had a tennis date with a quite attractive girl who lived well across town from me and went to a different school (when I was back in HS). I knew she had allergies but rarely saw her sneeze and certainly never more than once not. At the end of the tennis date, we decided we would go to a concert (she was an accomplihsed musician) and the the option was to go either that same evening or two days later. There was no good reason to do one date over the other. but it ended up the later date literally by a coin flip type thing. When I picked her up two days later she told me how she had had a massive hayfever attack for the exposure to pollen while playing tennis and had starting sneezing her heas off a couple hours after the tennis date. and furthermore, how she had sneezed an enormous amount. Her sneezing continued a day and a half but had subsided however the morning of our concent date. She indicated maybe it was good we had waited as she would have gone to the concert but no doubvt would have been sneezing a lot on the same evening date.

I was absolutely kicking myself.

I know how you feel R, reminds me of my first GF out of High School. I used to get so jealous when she would talk about how bad her allergies are/ were, and/ or how much she's been sneezing. By the time i would see her, i might be lucky so see/ hear 1. :grumble:

There was 1 day when some allergy meds she had weren't as effective as others she would take. She told me how " i tried to sleep last night, but i couldn't sleep. All i did was sit there and sneeze, and sneeze, and sneeze" meanwhile i'm thinking to myself if only i could have spent the night with her :drool:

Its so totally annoying right!? I mean you hate to see people suffer...but they'd be suffering all the same if you weren't there too :drool:

Um, yeah. This has happened to me one or two times. I had an old friend, who had a couple of colds I was priveledged enough to witness. But then there were a couple of times I talked to him on the phone and he complained of having a cold, and I knew I wouldn't be seeing him, and it totally bummed me out. One time, I even sent him a voicemail, jokingly telling him to get out of work early one night and go swimming with us in another friend's pool, and I even suggested he fake a cold to get out of work. And the funny thing was, when she and I tried calling him at work that night, they said he went home sick. And then, when I did finally get ahold of him, he thanked me for wishing a cold on him, because that was the reason he really went home sick! And I offered to come bring him chicken soup, and he said it wasn't neccessary. Although, I really wish he'd wanted me to. I would have driven over there in a heartbeat. Damn him! :drool:

Its so totally annoying right!? I mean you hate to see people suffer...but they'd be suffering all the same if you weren't there too :unsure:

right, and the fact that i would make her suffering worthwhile, if you know what i mean :laugh:

Archived