Sneeze Fetish Forum

How many times have you sneezed in your life?

Lamborghini

Lamborghini

I think I've asked this question before, but with all the new members, it doesn't hurt to ask it again. Now, I know some people developed allergies late, or had allergies as a kid and then they went away. Find the average for those different phases, and add them up. As for me, I am usually a di-sneezer, meaning on average, I sneeze twice per day. So far, I am 6,810 days old. So, I've probably sneezed about 13,620 times in my life so far. :wub:

Lamborghini

I wouldn't even be able to imagine a number. There were a couple of years about four years ago where I was going through a period of excessive sneezing on a daily basis. I would sneeze at least 10 time in the morning before I'd even leave for work. I'm not anything like that anymore. There is nothing regular about my sneezing, so there's just no guessing a number. But it is certainly interesting to see if other can come up with a round about number. :wub::blushing::laugh:

Enzo, clearly you have too much spare time. :laugh:

Howsomever, since I'm here, I suggest that you add a certain percentage for hay fever and colds and divide by two to cover stifles.....since they are only half a sneeze.

There used to be a poll up where people estimated their annual sneeze count. It must have disappeared in a general clean-up, but it would have given you a good lead to your question : just multiply the number given by the age of the respondent.

The numbers were varied - quiet a few less than 50 sneezes a year, many between 300 and 400 - a sneeze a day - also quite a few around or just under 1000, and the enviable outliers of 2000 and above. Amazing the differences between individuals!

Perhaps I should put the poll back...

wow...good question...

I have no idea. I'm not a frequent sneezer...one a day and I'm lucky :laugh: so I can't imagine it would be THAT many in comparison...but I have NO idea. :unsure:

Im 26 years old.

I sneeze about one episode every 2 days is my guess= 2

75% of the time approx I sneeze once, 25% of the time approx I sneeze twice

I probubly have sneezed nearly 6,000 times at that rate, also with colds I probubly have sneezed more so I would say all and all my best guess would be around 7,000 times I have sneezed so far in this life.

I wonder if there are any people who can do 7,000 sneezes in a week!

I did the math, and about 24390 sneezes so far @_@

Dude...seriously O_O;; If you take how many days old I am, then multiply by 5, yeah. O_O;;

Creepy.

wow....uhm...well, i sneeze 6-10 times everyday, sometimes less when im sick, sometimes more...so i guess it would average about 8. going off that, im at roughly 73,048 sneezes in my lifetime. (not couting induced :laugh: )

Lamborghini

Holy Moly! And I thought my number of sneezes was insane. I'm sure to Mirf or Sneesee it probably is but still! ;)

Lamborghini

wow....uhm...well, i sneeze 6-10 times everyday..............

Nice. :winkiss:

I use to be like that, but for some reason over the last few years, I'm lucky if I sneeze twice a day naturally. Now induced is another story. :mf_laughbounce3:

Interesting question;

Let's say I sneeze three a day under normal circumstances. Most mornings I sneeze at least twice getting out of the shower (4 this morning:), so this seems fair. Now on average, I have about four colds a year, each a week or so long. So out of 12 months, that's a month where I sneeze easily ten times a day.

Then there are allergies, which cover pretty much all of May and all of August. During the peak weeks I'm sneezing at least 40 times a day, but that's only about half the time, so for those months I'll say my average is 25 sneezes a day.

That makes 9 months at 3 a day. 9X30X30 = 810

One month at 10 times a day 30X10 = 300around

Two months at 25 times a day 2X30X25 = 1500

That makes a yearly total of 2610. I'm 21, which would suggest I have sneezed roughly 54, 810 times in my life. Now, I should add I only developed allergies around early puberty, but I expect I caught more colds before that, and I think I'm also low-balling my daily sneeze count under *normal* circumstances. Not as impressive as Chui's total, but it's interesting to see it added up.

I wonder how many times I've blown my nose?

Archived