Sneeze Fetish Forum

BODY LANGUAGE OF SNEEZING

gonnasneeze

I'm wondering how many people are aware of the reflex body language of sneezing such as freezing in place when feeling a tickle/buildup; tilting head back and/or curling forward on the exhale; flailing arms or hands; finger under nose; wrinkling eyebrows and nose; wiggling nose side to side; shaking head side to side; preparing tissue or hanky for the catch; etc?

1. Are you aware of your own sneeze body language? Which of your body language reflexes (among those mentioned above or others) activate when you sneeze?

2. Do you note the body language of others when they sneeze? Which is/are your favorites?

3. Are there any other body reflexes associated with sneezing that you can think of that are not noted here? Please list and describe.

I was wondering why it doesn't look like anyone's asked this before! Anyway, I think I know my own sneeze body language pretty well, and I KNOW I pay attention to others' sneeze body language! For me, it depends on the location and who's around. If I'm alone, then I'll really relish it...take a long time to enjoy the build up and all that. I'll tilt my head back and take big breaths...the kind of stuff that would really draw unwanted attention in public.

In public, I try to keep it short and subtle, even though I tend to have unavoidable long buildups, and--MOST unfortunately--a really obvious pre-sneeze expression. Some people can sneeze and you never see it coming...no pause in the sentence, or squinting, or anything! They're lucky. Anyway, like I said, I keep it short. I'll stop what I'm doing...I have to, because I am one of those paralyzed-by-the-approaching-sneeze kind of people...then there will be some minor hand waving and then the sneeze.

As far as what I want to see others do? For girls, quick and not drawn out. For guys--the opposite. Drawn out, with false starts and vocalization. I'm greedy...I want the whole deal!

Wow...I really went to town on this response...

Thanks. I haven't seen any previous discussion of sneeze body language either. For me, the body language intensifies my fetish. The more the better. Thanks for your comprehensive response.

Archived