Sneeze Fetish Forum

How has your online sneezing fix progressed through the years?

colorado198219

I was wondering if any one has been on a similar endavor online with this LOVE some of us have for sneezing.

I remember when I first got connected on the internet back in 1995 I was obcessed with weather (being from Colorado its only natural to be excited and talk about the weather alot) the first thing I did was look up weather. Immediately after that I typed the word sneeze, sneezing and sneezed. I remember back then there were a couple of clips of people sneezing at that point in time one of the clips I believe was around a 100 years old. I also remember going through online boards searching for the word sneeze.

I remember surfing some of the boards at the time and thinking how do some people sneeze that many times. Some of those boards were devoted to people with sneezing problems. Before that all I had read about people talking about sneezing was the occasional story on a media outlet of somebody sneezing behind the wheel and having an auto wreck.

Back in about 1997 I remember (I forgot the name of the website, but it was incredible) I found an online web page that had sneezing stories and lots and lots sounds of people sneezing amoung other things. I totally was addicted to that web site when I found it. It really seems so long ago, I was only 16 then and no I am 26! I really think that web site cemeted my interest in sneezing.

In fact I remember the night I found that website the next day I walked down to the nearest mini-mall and bought a pair of speakers and some really good headphones so I could turn it up as loud as I wanted ;)

About two years later I believe in the fall of 1999 I found a board that catered to guys like me who like it when other men sneeze. I remember chatting online with similar people from that site. Also that site had lots of good observations. I believe this is the very first time I chatted with other people who liked sneezing.

Fast forward several years and back in late 2004 I found this forum I was so happy to find it I remember the night I found this site around 5pm I was literally sitting there all evening and into the night reading the observations as the forum had been online for some time back then. I pretty much sat here for a few months and then decided to join the club with some my observations too! Back in early 2005 I joined this forum and wrote my first obs on this site.

Anyway, I was wondering how anyone has had a similar endavor with this interest in sneezing and how it has progressed through the years online.

So, I've just recently (I believe it was the summer before last) realized that I'm not the only one with a sneezing fetish, and since then I've been to many different sneeze fetish websites. This one has to be the best though.

It started with the Tarot of Sneezing. I'm big into reading, so I've been a fanfic fanatic from the getgo. My first ever was the one written about the Titanic...though I don't believe it was on that particular site. I'm not sure anymore.

Since then, Ive expanded to places like this, that have so many different things about the fetish that it's amazing. I've definitely grown since reading my first fic. lol!

Yes, I too used to search for pages containing the word sneeze, this was about 2 or 3 years ago. I'd also use sneeze as a key word on on fanfiction sites and try to find stories that had sneezing. I remember the night I found my first fetish site too. I was looking for sneezing pictures on google and one of them led me to Tarotgal's realm. :D I didn't really even realize my "obsession" was a fetish until I read the little introduction on her page; and as I looked around her site I realized that I wasn't the only one with this fetish, that was such a comforting thought! I remember the first thing I did after reading her intro, was go straight to her fanfiction. I was a big anime buff at the time, so I read all of those ones first.

After discovering her page, I went there religiously every night for weeks. Reading systematically through all her fanfiction and listeneing to waves. Then I went on vacation and when I got back the link I had been using was no longer working ;) and during my attempts to find a new route to her page, I found the forum! And after a few months of poking around I finally joined.

Archived