Sneeze Fetish Forum

Told my bf

*~Blue~*

So i was lying in bed with my boyfriend (Let's call him L) talking about random things when I happened to bring it up. I didn't MEAN to tell him to begin with. It kinda started with us talking about things like biting one anothers ears (that makes him go nuts!) when I blurted out "Do you have a fetish?"

I mean, at this point I'm thinking D'OH!!!! HE'S GONNA ASK YOU FOR SURE NOW!!! WAITA GO IDIOT!!! and low and behold, he did. Surprisingly enough though he was totally cool with it. See, L sneezes daily. I always see them too and they are nice and loud. Usually, there are a few of them at one time. So when he found out he was fine with it. LOL!!!!! I nearly died as it slipped out my mouth but it turned out to be ok. :laugh:

Phoenix

Edited because I suck....

oh wow! you get a cookie for this! im so glad that it all worked out well for you, and that he was cool with it!!! hope you get lots of enjoyment out of it now! :laugh:

Good for you! Way to go!

(And congrats to your BF for joining what I believe to be the "luckiest men in the world club.")

(And no, sadly this necessarily doesn't work out the same way for men. :drool: )

Archived