Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lack of Handkerchief clips

Kleeny

As I go through Youtube, which I do with almost obsessional regularity, it amazes me that every time I type in handkerchief, or any variation on it, the results which actually include noseblowing are scarse.

All you get with handkerchiefs, are people doing magic tricks with them, or singing Madonna's Hanky Panky, or the chinese TV programme Yellow Handkerchief.

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing guys using tissues, but love seeing someone use a hanky too. It seems handkerchiefs really are a thing of the past.

I've made some wavs where I talk about using a handkerchief, but as the old saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. Unfortunately, I don't have a video camera, otherwise I'd be happy to help fill the void.

shy guy, perhaps you should get a webcam so you could contact friends over the Internet and save money on long distance. And, um, if it happened to have other purposes, that would just be a COINCIDENCE. :nohappy:

Also, digital cameras sometimes have a movie function. :-)

'Action shots' are hard to be found indeed, what I regret.

Book yourself a trip to my small country, where the use of real handkerchiefs is still widely spread.

You will be rewarded ! :D

C

shy guy, perhaps you should get a webcam so you could contact friends over the Internet and save money on long distance. And, um, if it happened to have other purposes, that would just be a COINCIDENCE. :)

Also, digital cameras sometimes have a movie function. :-)

Well, actually I do have a digital camera with a movie function, but I'm too inept to use it myself, and it's not exactly the kind of thing I can ask someone to help me with. The web cam, however, may be worth looking into . . .

'Action shots' are hard to be found indeed, what I regret.

Book yourself a trip to my small country, where the use of real handkerchiefs is still widely spread.

You will be rewarded ! :D

C

Oh my goodness, to be in a country where I'm not the only one pulling out a hankie! Book me on the next flight!

Archived