Sneeze Fetish Forum

Miss Taylor-Leighton (female)

Chanel_no5

Just a quick little ficlet with the classical scenario; teacher losing it in front of her class. wink.png

"Attention class, I want you to read the text on page 48 to 53 silently to yourself and then answer my questions".

She ignored the moan that spread throughout the classroom. Miss Helena Taylor-Leighton, though being the wet dream of almost every boy and a couple of girls at school, was a hard teacher, known for her habit of not letting her students leave a second before the class was over. This was the last class in Friday afternoon and she knew perfectly well everyone wanted to get out of the crowded, hot classroom and out into the fresh June air. She did too. But work was work and it had to be done properly. One of the girls in the front of the room asked, very quietly:

"Miss, can we open a window? It's awfully hot in here."

She considered this for a moment. Normally, she wouldn't loosen the reins at all, but the girl was right. It was awfully hot, and it was hard to concentrate. She nodded.

"It's okay, go ahead".

It wasn't more than a couple of seconds later she realized that it had been a terrible idea. The scent of freshly cut grass was entering the open window, and she felt a tickle in her nose. Her allergies. She had never sneezed in front of a class before, and she didn't intend to start now. Self-control walked hand in hand with respect, she thought, and if she would lose it completely in front of the class she wouldn't feel superior anymore. She sniffed and brought her hand to her nose, giving it a careful rub, hoping nobody would notice. The tickle grew worse. She sniffed again, wetter this time, and rubbed her nose again. Then she swept the class with her eyes, but everyone seemed to be concentrated on reading. Well, except for the girl in front, the girl who had asked about the window. She was the quick-reader in the class, and now she eyed Helena with a weird look in her eyes. Helena met her eyes for a second, then the girl looked away, blushing. Helena smiled to herself, but then the tickle returned, even deeper. It was so high up her nose, just rubbing it didn't make it better. She needed to blow her nose. Or…

Afraid the very thought would trigger the sneeze that was hanging about just behind her beautifully shaped nostrils, she cut herself off in her mind. The tickle was intensifying, turning into a blazing itch that was too strong to ignore, and she rubbed her nose even harder, using the backside of her hand. She sniffed again, and again, and her breath started to hitch while a sneeze was building. While pinching her nostrils shut between her thumb and index finger, her head bobbed forward with a restrained double.

"HnKgh! Huh-KGHH!"

She exhaled in a sigh, then sniffed, looking up. The girl in the front looked at her.

"Are you okay, Miss?"

"Fine, just a tickle."

If only that were true, Helena thought as the itch returned, even stronger. She rubbed her nose, almost feeling her nasal membranes swelling in its ridiculous fight against the pollen. Her eyes watered as the itch spread throughout her sinuses and throat, like a fire, consuming her resistance and willpower with cold efficiency. Her eyes narrowed, mouth dropped open and her nostrils flared. She barely had time to get her hands up in front of her mouth to catch the silvery spray jetting from it when she started sneezing.

"Hihh-tSChoo!"

That one full-blown sneeze was her undoing. She opened her eyes just to see the entire class staring at her, and then she was forced to close them, as her allergy made her sneeze again. And again. And again. Barely able to inhale between the nasal explosions, she let out a massive allergic sneezing fit in front of her senior class.

"Hihhh-Tschoo! Hih-ISSHH! HA-ISShoo! Huhh-ISSSHuh! HII-Tssshho! Issshooo! Hah-ISShooo! Ah-ISSCHEW! Hih-TSCHOO!"

In the front desk, the girl named Alyssa couldn't take her eyes off of Miss Helena Taylor-Leighton, whom she had longed to see sneezing from the very first day at school. To witness the first stifled double was a wish coming true, and this violent, full-scale sneeze attack was better than it had been in her wildest dreams.

Okay. Maybe not her wildest dreams. But she had only taken a chance with the window, and now she enjoyed as it paid off.

Oh my goodness. Wow. I smell a sequel! (The class does too, and Helena's terribly allergic... I hope...) Beautiful.

I so seriously relate to stories like this. I mean......me and my female teachers at school.

It was a constant vigil no to miss anything.

Beautifully done, Chanel.

• 3 years later...

Archived