Sneeze Fetish Forum

self obs, and female from saturday

sneezesweater

First the female obs. I was in a local thrift store, just looking around when I heard a tremendous nose blow from behind me. When I turned to look I saw a beautiful blond woman in her mid thirties. She had several tissues over her nose, praying style. She was an employee, I could tell by the vest she was wearing. She began to clean her nostrils and caught me staring. She asked if she could help me, with the tisue still on her nose. I must have turned red as I mumbled something about books. She pointed all the way across the store. I headed over there as best I could. I was a bit overwhelmed by how loud her honk was!

And on to this morning. I had just pulled up to a stop light when a sneeze hit me all of a sudden. I turned my head to the side and sneezed over the door. (my windows were open...stupid broken ac) "EEYAAAAAAAASHHHOOOO" I looked up and forund a girl, 17 or 18, smoking a cigarette in the car next to me. She was laughing as she blessed me. I thanked her as the light turned green. I already had my hanky out and gave a quick one handed honk, as I preceded to drive, then promptly began to sneeze again. "EEEYEEEEESHHH ESHH ESHH ESH SHOOO" "EEYASH ASH ASH SHOOO!!" "EEYESH SHOO!!" "EEYESH SHOO HOO HOO!!!" I was ow gripping the wheel tightly with both hands, sneezing violently, and hoping I would make it to the next light. When I finally made it I let out another violent sneeze, the biggest I've had in a long time, luckily I had my hanky to catch it in. The girl next to me was still laughing but gave me an emphatic "god bless you!!" She asked if it was her cigarette. "No" I replied as preceded to blow my nose loudly and thorughly. This got her friend who was driving, to start laughing! This is nothing new to me. I've had people laugh at my sneezes before, they do sound funny! I folded my hanky, and honked again. Her laughing was beginning to subside a bit and she asked me if I was alright. I honked again, and told her i was fine. The light turned green and I went on my way, hoping not to have another sneezing fit.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived