Sneeze Fetish Forum

check out my WikiHow!

Guest schneez

Oh nice you wrote that? I think it's right on! Definitely better than the one I found on eHow when I first searched "How to fake a sneeze." (And, yes, I've searched it. Come on, we've all done it!) I am currently trying to get up the nerve to fake in front of this guy and see what he does. I'm thinking stifled...I'm not brave enough to try a legit, honest-to-goodness fake sneeze.

I think I am going to try it at a loud party (he goes to Rutgers and we all go out on the weekends). That way, if the sound sucks or just doesn't happen, he won't know haha. But, wait...what if he somehow just KNOWS it's a fake? How likely is that?

Well, anyway, thanks for the how-to steps. Much appreciated! And, yeah, I don't know why people seem to be against fakes...I once asked that in one of my first posts. In any case, I love them, as long as they are well-executed!

Oh yeah, and I do not mind being tricked, either! On the contrary. After all, if they fool me, it means they've spent time examining sneezes, thinking about what they have to do in order to pull off a good fake...etc. The fact that the person spent the time to pay attention to all that is, actually, extra sexy! :yes: I love it!

oooooh good good godd topic!! :twisted:

that's just what I needed! That's really interesting and it sounds quite convincing too!

My bf and I are in a phase in which he'll do everything to pleasure me (:lol:+ :wub:) and he knows very well that I love when he sneezes in public places or somewhere where there are ppl who can hear him (i'm a weirdo I know :cryhappy: ..). So just yesterday he came to pick me up after I had finished my swimming session and I was walking along with 2 friends of mine (girls) and we all walked to our cars when (OH MY GOD! I'm all giggly just thinking of it!!!) he (with a really casual look,LOL) took a tissue from his pocket and started rubbing at his nose, he then suddenly stopped, brought the tissue wide open to his nose, turned to his left and FAKED (omg omg omg!) a stilfed sneeze! :omg:

I.. didn't know how to react, what to say or... I just stopped when he did so, watched what he was doing and then just continued to talk to my friends as they (fortunately, or unfortunately) didn't notice the sneeze.

I really did appreciate his gesture but I was soo embarrassed and afraid my friends would discover it was a fake that I didn't quite enjoy it and also it wasn't such a good fake so I'm glad they didn't hear it as I guess they would have found out... I don't even want to think about it! :yes:

Sorry for invading your topic but I needed to explain what happened and with this tell you that that's a really good link, only problem is the language lol

my bf only speaks Italian and I'm not quite sure if I would be able to explain him who to fake a sneeze... as it embarrasses me quite much I must say... :unsure: :unsure:

MissyLoveSneezes, that is adorable! Even if his fake was less than convincing, I have to give him props for trying! Maybe with practice he'll improve! :cry:

What fun, and some good tips for the would-be faker.

It's odd how seldom this comes up; I suppose because so many people are put off by bad fakes; but a good fake can be very exciting; indeed , though it's heretical to say so, in some cases people's fake sneezes are better than their real ones. But of course the reverse is much more likely.

Like Missy, I love the idea of someone faking in a public place [though in fact it would be even better if they induced]. It sets off all sorts of fantasies in my mind.....

Guest schneez

aww, that's so sweet!

I'm gonna try my own routine for a friend. I'm not sure how much he likes sneezing, so it's kind of a test.

thanks for the feedback and feel free to edit.

MissyLoveSneezes, that is adorable! Even if his fake was less than convincing, I have to give him props for trying! Maybe with practice he'll improve! ;)

Yep, cisforcookie22, that's what we're trying to do :D --> practice practice and practice! LOL :innocent: He's such a cutie trying to fake sneeze after sneeze and looking at me a bit embarassed to see what the MISTRESS OF SNEEZES thinks about his fakes ones! :laugh:

lol, he's quite surprised to see how damn much I know about sneezing, how to do it, how much force must he put in them, how to close his eyes, how much breath take, how to take it.. ecc ecc :P but this is soo amusing!

After the practice session we're thinking to try his fake sneezes in public (omg omg omg!), but only stilfed ones, as I think they're more simple to fake, aren't they?

Gaaaaaaaaaaaah I'm mad about all this!! :laugh:

Like Missy, I love the idea of someone faking in a public place [though in fact it would be even better if they induced]. It sets off all sorts of fantasies in my mind.....

Yes, I'm totally mad about my SO sneezing in public, don't know why :blink and I agree with you, I'd prefer better the induced ones but if it isn't possible to do so, welcome to the fakes ones :D

Sometimes ago (not much actually!) I really used to be totally disgusted about all the induced sneezing and especially faked ones, totally yucked me!

But now that I found a person that I really love I like to see everything from him! Real sneezes (those remain the best of all of course), induced sneezes, fake sneezes, sniffling, blowing nose....

duh, strange life! :P:laugh:

Archived