Sneeze Fetish Forum

Have you ever made sometimes angry by staring when they sneeze?

colorado198219

I should have said "have you ever made someone angry by staring when they sneeze" I apologize!

I was wondering if this like or love-affair alot of us has for sneezing has ever pissed (dont know any less blunt of a word) anyone off?

I do look-over or sometimes even gawk now when I see a sneezing fit from a guy. For instance if I see a guy who sneezed twice getting ready for a third I will be looking for the third sneeze but I haven't had one reaction with that for the last several years as many people I think anticipate some attention when they sneeze.

Back in high school though (1997ish) long time ago though I remember there was a guy in the class who was sneezey and sneezed about three times every period. I believe it was mass media or something along that line of class. I remember for several of the initial times I saw him sneeze I would just stare, stare and stare some more.About a week into that class (I believe it was September, so maybe something in the air during the early fall) he said something along the the lines of "what?" "what?" "what?" in a loud voice but not enough to disrupt class. The next day he sneezed and I decided that it would be funny to make him more upset

and at the time I also enjoyed his sneezing so he basically flipped out using lots of profanity in a loud voice.

The teacher I remember said something like cut it out you two and he just kept going on with the profanity in the middle of class. I remember the teacher was more upset at him though then me as I think she was very, very close to giving him a discipline slip.

I was wondering if any one else has found themself in a similar situation over this?

well, i had a similar incident once, but not exactly the same.

years ago, i went to the bank to cash my paycheck, and get some money. The teller that waited on me after she was done stepped back a few steps to be away from the other tellers, and sneezed a double. I blessed her, and as i was leaving the counter, one of the other tellers, who looked like the busybody type was giving me this strange look, and i thought to myself "if only you knew what you were missing" :yes:

Archived