Sneeze Fetish Forum

Noooo! Why A Dream???

Celeb Obsessed

I had a dream that I got Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows for the first time and there was a scene with Remus and Tonks, where Remus had a cold. It said that he sneezed nine times. It just said "He sneezed", no descriptions, but still! :drool: Why couldn't this be real? :cry:

Because its a ficticious book with fictional characters that dont really exist. The only place it can survive is in ones imagination. :cry:

Because its a ficticious book with fictional characters that dont really exist. The only place it can survive is in ones imagination. ;)

Partypooper! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Damnation!!! Last night I had a dream about my crush from school sneezing. :yes: We were talking and I was mentally going, "Come on, sneeze!" and then he did! Two regular ones + a stifle. I was so happy because I never heard him sneeze before and I was posting an observation about him on this forum. :laugh: I'm so pissed because he's one of those people who never sneeze and I'm afraid I'll never get to see it. :yes::twisted::laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

ARGH! You're soooo lucky that you even HAVE dreams like that! No one ever sneezes in my dreams. Maybe I should start meditating before bed to encourage myself to dream about sneezes. Though, haha, that's a little weird. Thank goodness for this forum. If anybody else knew that I secretly plot to find ways to dream about people sneezing...they'd laugh in my face.

Lucky people. If my dreams have sneezing in them, it's always me doing it. :grad: I wake up and think "Well...ick..." LOL

Archived