Sneeze Fetish Forum

Little Miss Perfect - (5 Parts)

ilovesneezing

(I decided to write a Desperate Housewives fic. If you are not familiar with the characters that’s not a problem. This fic centres on Bree Hodge, played by Marcia Cross, whose character is obsessed with everything being perfect. I was very excited to discover she has allergies, to what I’m not sure, because I knew it would make a good excuse for a lot of sneezing :laugh: hope y’all enjoy!)

Part 1

“Orson?” Bree called up the stairs to her husband, who was running late for work.

“Yes darling?”

“Don’t forget we have dinner reservations at 7, ok?” Bree smiled, straightening Orson’s tie and pecking him on the cheek.

“Yes darling, I haven’t forgotten. I’ll see you later.” Orson smiled, leaving for work.

“Oh Orson this place is lovely.” Bree smiled, her eyes scanning the restaurant for any familiar faces.

“Yes, well the reviews sounded good, I thought we should give the place a try.” Orson smiled, his hand on Bree’s back as a waiter led them to their table. As Bree took her seat she felt a tickle form in her nose, which she attempted to alleviate by rubbing her nose gently. Orson had not noticed her little struggle, he was too preoccupied with the menu.

As Bree picked up her menu she felt the tickle return. It suddenly dawned on Bree that she had forgotten to take her allergy medication, and given the pollen count that had not been a smart idea.

“So, what do you think you’ll have?” Orson asked, looking up from the menu.

Bree said nothing, still determined not to break into a sneezing fit in the middle of a crowded restaurant.

“Bree?” Orson asked, frowning slightly. “Are you alright?”

“Would you excuse me for just a moment?” Bree asked, and as her husband nodded, she darted quickly to the restrooms. Once inside, she hastily grabbed a tissue from the box on the counter, anticipating the oncoming attack. Bree quickly felt her breath hitch, and her eyes water. “Heechooo! Haachooo! Hxnnt!” She stifled the last sneeze, hoping it would end the small fit, but she was soon overcome with another. “Heeschh! Ha, ah, chhhs! Chooo! Ishh!” She finally caught her breath, discreetly blowing her nose and checking her appearance. Once satisfied she looked presentable, she headed back out.

“Darling, I ordered our drinks while you were gone. Are you alright?” Orson asked again, noticing his wife’s slightly flushed cheeks.

“I’m fine, thank you.” Bree smiled, reaching for Orson’s hand across the table. Just as she did, an unexpected sneeze snuck up on her, leaving her barely enough time to cover her face with her other hand. “HeIiishew!”

“Bless you!” Orson exclaimed, taken aback by the lack of warning.

“Oh goodness, excuse me.” Bree blushed, her finger under her nose, surprised when another sneeze snuck up on her. With slightly more warning this time however, she managed to stifle it. “Hhnncx!”

“Bless you.” Orson smiled, looking lovingly at Bree, who’s eyes were now watering.

“Now are you sure you are ok?” He smiled, reaching for her hand again.

“Well actually, I realised I didn’t take my allergy meds this morning, hence the sneezing.” Bree spoke breathily, fighting off another.

“Oh dear, do you want to go home and take some?” Orson asked, his voice now sounding concerned.

Bree thought for a moment. She didn’t want to go home, and although she didn’t actually mind sneezing she felt everyone’s eyes on her as she stifled another, with a nod to Orson.

“Bless you. Ok, lets get home.”

thats great you should really continue....is Bree the red haired one on the show?

Aw, thank you, I'm sure I will. Yes, Bree's the redhead. If you google her you'll get a pic :laugh:

My only complaint: it was way too short. Only one way to fix that... write another!

Desperate Housewives is my life <3 I'd love to read one about Gabi.

thank you guys :cryhappy:

this is only part one, there will be more sneezing, don't worry :)

TheOkashii - I could write a Gabby fic if you'd like?

(sorry its short...essays.... :) )

Bree made as graceful an exit as she could out of the restaurant, attempting in vain to fight off another volley of sneezes. It was only when she and Orson were in the safety of their car that she let her guard down. Upon doing so she was overtaken by the tickle in her nose.

"Hetchoo! Haa...chooo! Hchshh! Hnnxt! He-ishew! Hetchoo! Heetchooo!" She gasped as the fit seemed to die down, only to glance at Orson, who was looking at her, transfixed. Having married a woman so mannerly and proper it was a slight shock to Orson to see her fragile body overtaken by such a fit. When he was sure she was finished, he spoke.

"Bless you. Are you ok?" He asked, turning the keys in the ignition.

Bree smiled, her hand still lingering at her face. "Yeah. Remember how I told you that if I didn't take my allergy meds this would happen? I don't think you believed me did you?"

Just as Orson was preparing to answer another sneeze snuck up on Bree, who barely had time to catch its force in her cupped hands. "Heetchooo!" "Wow, 'scuse me!" She laughed, sniffing slightly. "Do we have any tissues in here?"

Orson gestured towards the glove compartment as he blessed her again and continued to drive home. Bree took a tissue from the packet, blowing her nose quietly and sitting back, suddenly tired out.

"We should try that place again some time." She smiled, looking over to Orson.

"Yes, I agree. Although next time maybe we should take your meds with us." He joked, flinching slightly as Bree moved to swat him, when she was suddenly overcome with another fit.

"Achooo! Hechsch! Heechooo! Heetchoo! IShhheeew! Ichhew! Choooo! Heecheww! Httch! Hknx!"

Orson placed a supportive hand on her knee. "Bless you." He smiled, as he pulled into their driveway.

MMmm! Don't watch the series but this is rather nice! If you have time I'd love to see more.

• 1 month later...

Apologies in advance for the silly size of post :D

Orson arrived from the kitchen with a cup of cocao for himself and for Bree. She smiled as he ast down next to her, handing her a mug.

"Thanks. I'm sorry again for ruining dinner." She said quietly, sipping her cocao.

"Nonsense, don't worry about it." Orson replied, smiling as he pulled her towards him. Bree put the mug down as she lay on her husband's chest, gazing up into his eyes.

"Do you want to take some medication now?" He asked, his fingers delicately running through her firey red hair.

Bree shook her head. "There isn't much point now, at..." She looked at Orson's watch. "10pm."

"Well alright." Orson smiled, leaning in to kiss Bree. As he did so, he was confused as she pulled away suddenly.

"HETCHEW! HEECHEW!" She sneezed suddenly, barely able to cover her face with her hands.

Orson chuckled as he leant in to kiss her nose. "Bless you."

Bree smiled, on the verge of saying thank you when another set approached.

"HUPCHEW! HE...HECHEW! Wow, sorry!" She giggled, leaning in to kiss Orson.

"Oh don't be darling, I think it's cute." He smiled, cupping her face in his hand.

"Cute?" Bree asked, staring at Orson incredulously. Orson chuckled again.

"Everything about you is adorable darling, even your sneezes." He smiled, kissing her nose.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't quite believe I'm updating, but here it is ;)

As Orson Hodge climbed into bed, he picked up a golf magazine from the desk drawer and began to flick through it. Bree had assured him she would only be a moment, but Orson knew his wife better than that...she'd have found something in 'desperate' need of cleaning downstairs, and would probably make an appearance in the next half hour.

Just as he had suspected, Bree entered the room almost half an hour later, a sheepish grin adorning her face.

"What were you doing?" Orson asked smiling as Bree hovered in their bathroom doorway.

"I promised myself I would alphabetise my recipe books." She replied giggling as she disappeared into the bathroom and closed the door. Orson chuckled. He could hear the running of water, and all of a sudden a slightly muffled "IISHHEW!"

"Bless you!" Orson called, turning another page. Bree smiled as she came back into their bedroom.

"Thanks." She replied, pulling back the duvet and sliding into bed beside Orson, who placed the magazine back in the drawer. As he moved to lie down beside her, Bree suddenly turned away, a sneezy expression coming over her features.

"HE...HE...HAACHOO! HHEECHOOO!" She sniffed slightly, turning back to Orson, who she saw was frowning slightly.

"Bless you darling. Are you sure this is allergies, I mean its 11pm."

Bree shrugged, moving closer to Orson again. "I think so." She said quietly. Bree was not one to admit she was sick.

Orson began to run his fingers through his wife's hair. "Are you feeling alright besides...you know?"

Bree nodded, looking at Orson. "Yes" She replied, a little more forcefully. "I'm....HE...HEESSHHEWW!....fine."

Orson smiled lovingly. "Bless you darling. Now just get some rest, and we'll hope this is gone by morning."

oooh... this was great! I'm glad you posted mroe on it!

(and just so you aren't confused, I pulled the requests into another thread, so that this one can be nothing but gratuitous praise for you and your wonderful story!)

• 3 weeks later...

sorry for the wait, work has been crazy!

Orson Hodge awoke before his wife did the next morning. He gazed over as she still slept peacefully, no signs of last nights sneezyness betrayed on her porcelain features. Carefully climbing out of bed before waking her, Orson descended the stairs, where he started upon making breakfast.

Bree stirred a short while later, reaching over to Orson. She was somewhat surprised he wasn't on the other side of the bed, until the scent of breakfast emerged from the kitchen. Suddenly Bree's nose twitched, and out burst her routine wake up double. "HAACHEWW! HA..HACHEEW!" She heard a muffled blessing being called up from down the stairs, and as Bree put on her robe she smiled, heading down.

"Morning darling" Orson smiled, kissing his wife's cheek as he held a frying pan in one hand and an egg in the other. "Morning, need any help?" Bree asked as she poured her and Orson a drink.

"No no darling, I have everything under control. Bree nodded, and upon opening the fridge Bree was suddenly overtaken by another allergic fit. "HACHEWW! HH..HEESHEWW..ISHH! HATCHHEW! Wow, sorry" She smiled, having just caught the fit in the elbow of her robe.

"Bless you" Orson smiled, handing Bree a plate.

"Th...AHCHEWW!" Bree shook her head, laughing. "Lets leave the blessings until we're sure I...I...HA...HECHEWW! ECHEEW! HHUUPCHEW!

"Done?" Orson piped up as Bree nodded, reaching for a tissue and delicately blowing her nose.

"Thank you" She smiled, taking the plate of food.

Orson was sitting in the den a few hours later when he heard the familiar sound of Bree sneezing. Orson smiled. He loved everything about Bree; her wit, her intelligence, her undeniable good looks...even her sneezing. Although of late it had come to Orson's attention that he was hearing more sneezing than he had before. Placing his book down Orson took of in search of Bree, whom he found unsurprisingly in the garden, caught in the middle of what seemed to be a very violent allergy fit.

"HAACHEW! HAACHEW...HA..HAACHEWW! HHAACHEWW! iSSHEW! ISHHEW! ISHHEEEWW!" Orson worriedly noticed how each sneeze almost bent Bree double.

"Darling, are you alright?"

Bree nodded in response. "This is so strange, my allergies are never usually this bad.

Orson placed a sympathetic hand on her shoulder.

"Perhaps you should see your doctor again, because these pills seem to have lost their effect" He smiled, kissing Bree's cheek as she caught the last voilent "HHAAACHEW!" in her cupped hands

• 3 months later...

Keep going, you're doing great! If you do end up continuing sometime, I think it'd be cool if you worked the other girls in. Not have them sneeze, but have Bree with them (and her allergies). ^_^ You're so good at writing for Bree!

wow thank you! I'm soooo busy at Uni right now, but I will try to update soon. I'll add the girls and their reactions in, thats a good idea. Thanks for the nice feedback!

Archived