Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Chill

Eson

I've heard people say everything from a tingling on the inside, shivers, or a chill down the spine. This post asks you state the reason why you like your own sneezes as it relates to the feel you get from them. Me personally, its a chill down the spine which is followed by a slight shiver up the shoulders, basically everytime. Maybe its something you feel in your head or nose I don't know, but i'm pretty sure those of us who like our own sneezes catch some type of feeling that is everything from intoxicating to stress relieving.

Absolutely I feel those things. I've felt the feeling of intoxication when sneezing while intoxicated. :laugh: And I certainly have felt stress relief as well. I love to sneeze and I only wish that I did it more natrually. :hug:

I've felt the feeling of intoxication when sneezing while intoxicated. ;)

Lmao You may have intended that to be simply funny Dawnie but that intoxication thing is hilarious seriously. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

That was a good one Dawnie! :)

I feel sort of a tingling sensation through my body when I sneeze...and like Dawnie, I don't sneeze often, and wish I did :\

I almost always get that chill when I sneeze, and get goosebumps all over.... not to mention another bump LOL

Sniffyguy

Archived