Sneeze Fetish Forum

OMG I TOLD!!!

tFM!

I was on the phone on Saturday night after a school dance, three-waying with two buddies of mine. They were in a massive fight, and somehow they managed to calm down a bit, so we got on the subject of "secrets we've never told". I accidently mentioned I had a fetish, and I swear, they freaking beat it out of me. The one was like "Cool. That's interesting" and the other didn't really seem to care. I made them promise never to tell, and I waited until Tuesday until I told some others, two other friends of mine. Their responses were a little different, both said "Kinda strange. But you're strange, and we love you".

The next two were the hardest, the two I had originally planned to tell. The first friend was like "Weird. Why don't you have like a muscle fetish or whatever?" I had to explain to her the I didn't choose it, it just happened to me.

And the last, WAY hard. I had two friends who knew with me, and I told her. Then I ran off and sulked because I was terrifed, I mean, she is the most understanding of all of the friends that I told (with the others, they don't really care, I'm never going to mention it again, and I hope that they will forget). But with her, it was different, I almost felt that I would die without her approval. We went outside to pick up trash for science class, and we had a long talk about it, that went like this:

"So, about that thing I told you about...."

"Yeah?"

"Do you understand it?"

"Not really. I mean, I don't get it. Explain how it works, what it is."

So I told her, everything, what it was, that I hated myself for having it, that it wasn't all the time, just around cute guys and such, and I explained to her that it wasn't like a show fetish, and mine wasn't extreme. She asked me if it ever happened around girls (right after she said that she said "I'm not gonna be critical or anything") I said yes, btu explained that I was straight. So she finally understood. We then started talking about other things. I am SOO glad to have gotten it off of my chest, especially to my best friend (the last one with which I typed the above convo). YAY!

Archived