Sneeze Fetish Forum

"The Misadventures of Sir Scad"

_Thread

Okay, so I was struggling with where to put this. But I decided that since the picture came first, I would put it in the art board. I'm so clever, aren't I? ;)

I decided a few days back that I wanted to draw something. Pretty much the INSTANT my graphite hit the paper, I remembered that Superhero R gave some interesting suggestions LAST MONTH. So I decided that I would look at them again and try it out. I ended up combining a couple of them.

Thing is - I was too tired to actually DRAW a whole mult-page thing like I have done before. Those take me several days of work! Admittedly, several days of energy and time that I just didn't have. So I drew just the sneeze to accompany some writing. Now, I'm not a stellar writer; I'll admit that! But I kinda like the plot idea behind the picture! I daresay, it's almost whimsical! :D

And, one last note about the stuff in here: It's for those that like anticipation, builds and mess. Haha, it was interesting trying to cater to other interests! I'll let you guys see how ti came out.

Pic: http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff28/_T...sdrg-sneeze.jpg

Writing (PDF): http://savefile.com/files/1509191

If you need a different format for the writing, let me know! Enjoy :D

omg.... wow.... you've always been good at drawing dragons, but you're getting amazing with their expressions!!!! that was a GREAT picture!!!! and such a setup!!

Very interesting! Though can I make one minor nitpick? Swim bladders don't have water in them, they're gas vessels only, otherwise the buoyancy regulation would be negated.

Other than that, quite nice!

Imagine my surprise when I found out he actually DID my suggestions. XD I still love it, Thread! Maybe next time you'll be able to draw out everything instead of only the sneeze itself. lol

Archived