Sneeze Fetish Forum

celerity sneezers female

Guest FUNKYBRIAN

Guest FUNKYBRIAN

I have videos of tv and film female stars sneezing etc alphabeticly:Beatrice Arthur in Golden Girls,Christine Baranski in Cybill,Claudette Colbert in the Egg and I,Stacey Dash in Clueless,Barbara eden in I dream Of Genie ,Father of the Bride unknown actress,Alice Ghostley in Bewitched,, Helen Hunt in Mad About You,Laura Innes in ER,Amy Jo Johnson in Power Rangers,Lisa Kudrow in Friends,Jane Leeves in Frasier,Patricia Medina in The Man From Uncle,Sue Nicholls in Rentaghost, Merle Oberon in Affectionatly Yours, Eve Plumb in The Brady Bunch. Isobelle Rhandolph in Mr Ed ,Jean Simmons in Heidi,Linda Thorson in The Avengers,Carol Vorderman in Countdown, Barbara Windsor in Eastenders. I can put them onto dvd but i don't know how to make a thread can anyone help me Thanks

You don't yet have access to the area of the forum where you'd be permitted to offer that for sale or trade. Thus, in the meantime, you aren't permitted to offer it up.

(and folks, if you start posting your e-mail addresses to circumvent this, the posts will be deleted and the thread locked).

• 3 months later...
Gotta adore a woman with power.
Oh, that's why Hilary Clinton beat out the other guy...oh wait....no she didn't
I have videos of tv and film female stars sneezing etc alphabeticly:Beatrice Arthur in Golden Girls,Christine Baranski in Cybill,Claudette Colbert in the Egg and I,Stacey Dash in Clueless,Barbara eden in I dream Of Genie ,Father of the Bride unknown actress,Alice Ghostley in Bewitched,, Helen Hunt in Mad About You,Laura Innes in ER,Amy Jo Johnson in Power Rangers,Lisa Kudrow in Friends,Jane Leeves in Frasier,Patricia Medina in The Man From Uncle,Sue Nicholls in Rentaghost, Merle Oberon in Affectionatly Yours, Eve Plumb in The Brady Bunch. Isobelle Rhandolph in Mr Ed ,Jean Simmons in Heidi,Linda Thorson in The Avengers,Carol Vorderman in Countdown, Barbara Windsor in Eastenders. I can put them onto dvd but i don't know how to make a thread can anyone help me Thanks

wow, lets take a look at this more closely, someone new, offers somthing up nicely to share/sell, and is immediatly cut down and warned. ya gotta love the treatment of the members by some of the mods on here dont you

There was no suggestion of selling anything. It might have been possible to arrange for clips to be posted in the media section or even Share and Share Alike. Some of them sound intriguing, like The Man fron UNCLE or indeed Carol Vorderman....

I've never understood why the Trading Post has gone 18+; which has confused many long-standing members ; after all, it's not as if there's anything there that could be thought of as obscene; well, with one technical exception, I suppose.

As a recent YouTuber said [don't worry. I won't give any clues], it must be about the safest fetish ever. Even tickling involves physical contact.

Actually, the OP had offered items for sale or trade in inappropriate areas before. I'm sorry that the quick response to forestall another such post was misunderstood (and obviously had to be brought back up three months later to rehash).

This post was also hot on the heels of a bunch of people posting their e-mail addresses for another clip that was offered up. At the time, the response was entirely appropriate.

can we please all just try to get along? shouldn't this be a friendly forum? we all do have at least ONE thing in common don't we?

can we please all just try to get along? shouldn't this be a friendly forum? we all do have at least ONE thing in common don't we?

Thank you..

Whew...that was all a bit much everyone.

wow, lets take a look at this more closely, someone new, offers somthing up nicely to share/sell, and is immediatly cut down and warned. ya gotta love the treatment of the members by some of the mods on here dont you

It is a shame isn't it.

FUNKYBRIAN, I'm sure there must be someone that can help you. Love to see these when you get all squared away. :)

Guest stacyk

Can't you just load the video up on youtube - that shouldn't be too complicated. And then just put the link on this thread. Would be interesting :-)

stacyk, from the original post, I get the feeling it's several smaller clips - it probably would exceed the maximum size for youtube. Good suggestion though!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

seriously guys, this forum is soo serious.. considering its for a bunch of people who get turned on by SNEEZING. lol its heaps funny! :P

I know there has to be rules.. im just saying hehe. its funny to me

Archived