Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kissing and Allergies

resolution

• 2 months later...

Wow! I can't believe no one has responded to this yet.....all I can say is that is very odd. I want to know how exacly these people figured this out :D

I now know not to kiss someone too long :P

:D how did i not see this? :)

well...i guess i better get smooching then! (oh wait...i don't have bad allergies.... :P and here i was going to have an awesome new pick-up line! drat!)

:D how did i not see this? :)

well...i guess i better get smooching then! (oh wait...i don't have bad allergies.... :P and here i was going to have an awesome new pick-up line! drat!)

I don't know how legit this is...Thirty minutes of kissing = Thirty minutes in the gym? Hmmm....I'd belive the allergy relief, but I'm hard put to believe the workout part...heh

all i can say after that is oooooooooooooooooooooooakay! :P

damnit! how do i explain to my bf im purposely NOT kissing him in order for him to feel his allergies...i mean seriously..he sneezes more in a DAY when he is away in the summer and I don't see him, than he does the whole school year we are together!!! gahh! haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This I find very hard to believe :) I have my degree in exercise physiology and no were in any of the lectures was that ever mentioned, trust me I would have noticed. Still I would have LOVED that to have been my study in ex. phys. ;)

coming from a bodybuilder myself, i dont beleive anyone can build 17 inch arms or 17 inch calves by kissing someone... that is unless you are kissing them while curling and doing calf raises :blushing:

hmmm where is my gf... haha

I think the article means that kissing can be equivalent to a work out because your heart beats faster due to nervousness or something. I have a theory that the exchanging of spit may have something to do with the reduction of histamine... Then again, I'm too young to be trusted about this stuff :P

And that picture on the article was...weird. Maybe even weirder than me :innocent:

Archived