Sneeze Fetish Forum

I want to tell..

Guest sneezer19

Guest sneezer19

Hey there guys,, I usually dont post bulletins or anything lol but here i am stopping by :D

So I really enjoy sneezing both male and female but if i were told to just pick one out of the two i would have to say that i prefer male sneezing.. anyways, I've had this fetish for as long as i can remember.. Now, i really want to tell one of my friends who sneezes in triples every single spring and summer. When ever we chill or something, he gets the urge to sneeze and lets them out freely.. He's like "hsheww" and im like "Dude you always sneeze huh" and he's like "Yup"... I pretend to get all annoyed and what not but in reality i'm not haha.. get me? and then i just say, "Bless you bro," and he's like "Thanks man." Well i would like to tell him bout the sneeze fetish n wut not but i dont know lol.. what do you guys think?? just keep it to myself? i really would like to know lol.. so hit me up yea.. and thanks for reading this.. Lates..

Telling people can be a great experience. They can be totally understanding, and can even "play" with it, in sexual or non-sexual situations. That being said, I would make sure that you are really comfortable with the person you want to tell. Think about them, and try to reason out whether you think they will be alright with this knowledge, especially if it is someone you hear sneeze often. If you feel comfortable discussing your sex life with them, and other similar aspects, then its quite possible that they will be open and accepting. The only thing I would caution you with, is are they likely to be uncomfortable thinking that something they are doing turns you on? If not, then it shouldnt be an issue.

Good luck, with whatever you decide to do, and hope all turns out well.

*agrees with Chui* :D

I told my best friend of seven years just a few months ago, whereas I've had the fetish my whole life.

If you are going to mention it, try doing so casually. Make a small joke of it. Accept that, sure it is a little weird, but hey, aren't we all? Theres no need to get all huffy and serious.

But yes, I would say that it really is important that you trust this person with this certin detail of your sex life.

Good luck! :unsure:

I've personally never understood this compulsion people have to TELL someone. I'm quite happy with it remaining my little secret, and have never felt the need to open up to anyone about this.

Well no one other than us 2,000+ strangers. :unsure:

But I do understand what you really mean and where your coming from, Lynne. :D I've no burning desire to start telling people that I know IRL about my little quirk as it were. My wife knows and that will probably be the one and only person that I'll ever tell, and she as much coaxed it out of me as it was me wanting to tell her.

Guest sneezer19

Hey guys, Thanks a lot for your feed back on this.. I will keep thinking about it.. and all those tips you peeps gave me are sure to help out... thanks again.. ill try to keep on posting bulletins more often, that way i can get to know all of you awsome people... :D

Well no one other than us 2,000+ strangers. :D

But I do understand what you really mean and where your coming from, Lynne. :sleep2: I've no burning desire to start telling people that I know IRL about my little quirk as it were. My wife knows and that will probably be the one and only person that I'll ever tell, and she as much coaxed it out of me as it was me wanting to tell her.

Let's just say that I'll never meet 99% of you in real life, and for those I have met, we don't talk about it - we've become friends etc. because we had OTHER things in common, and this little secret never manifests itself outside the forum.

I'm pretty risk averse myself when it comes to this. I have told DW and no one else, nor do I plan to. My advice? Don't tell unless you are 100% sure of a positive response.. AND REMEMBER: What you don't say you can always change your mind and say later, but once you've said it, you can never un-say it. That decision is permanent. (I'm not saying "don't tell", just "be cautious.")

I'm pretty risk averse myself when it comes to this. I have told DW and no one else, nor do I plan to. My advice? Don't tell unless you are 100% sure of a positive response.. AND REMEMBER: What you don't say you can always change your mind and say later, but once you've said it, you can never un-say it. That decision is permanent. (I'm not saying "don't tell", just "be cautious.")

Hi niceguy,

Im new here have not so big experiences with abbr. (and Englisch is not my native language). What means DW?

In the matter herself I agree 100% to you. For my opinion it woud be difficult to remain unprejudiced in the next situation, when the person I told about my fetish would sneeze.

What it makes especially precarious in the situation of sneezer19 is, that he likes men sneezing and his friend could be irritated, because I guess, they are not gay?

Nevetheless,everybody has to find the best solution for himself.

"DW" means "Darling Wife."

(And "DH" would mean "Darling Husband", unless you are playing baseball, in which case it means "Designated Hitter.") :rolleyes:

And I think you are right about the whole gay thing. Not that I have any problem with it, or think that liking same-sex-sneezes would even imply being gay, but just that I agree that it could easily cause a misunderstanding to someone who... uh... didn't understand!

Archived