Sneeze Fetish Forum

Getting to know people

trickidickieUK

Hey guys,

ive been a member of the forum for some time now, and in all honesty, i havent been very active... -ashamed-

i just thought it was about high time that i got to know some folks :)

if anyone is up for chatting on MSN and the like, feel free to PM me :)

i'd like to get to know people a bit first before chatting about "fetish" stuff, so please, no sharks :sleep2:

with that in mind, i hope to hear from folks :D

cheers

xx

(p.s i wasnt sure where to post this, so Moderators, if its wrong, i apologise profusely [if thats how you spell it.....pro-fyews-lee] :innocent: )

Glad to see you back!

*offers cheesecake*

As for the remorse for having been inactive, well, there's only one way to avoid it for the future! :sleep2:

OOOH :sleep2: -takes slice of cheesecake-

i wholeheartedly agree, i think i will enjoy the forum even more if i take part

:D

ooooh...you might not want THAT slice of cheesecake...i hear it had a toad on it eaerlier... :sleep2:

and welcome!!! pull up a *hmm...thinks about random furniture* a.... chaise lounge, and join the madness.

of course, we'd love to hear more from you in the future!

BTW, was it you that had some (nice) vids posted some 2 years ago and then taken down a short time afterwards? --

BTW, was it you that had some (nice) vids posted some 2 years ago and then taken down a short time afterwards? --

urm, yeah i did have a couple of vids up :)

i took them down tho, cos there were a couple of wierd comments on them that made me a bit uncomfortable :twisted:

its a shame when people ruin it for others, cos i reali dont mind sharing any material of myself, i actually quite enjoy it :)

take care folks :)

and welcome!!! pull up a *hmm...thinks about random furniture* a.... chaise lounge, and join the madness.

Hi it's good to meet you.

Random furniture. I LOVE random furniture. *breaks off a chair leg and chews on it*

are you sure you're not related to Shiny? she might have a termite somewhere in the family tree...

and trickiedickieUK, if you choose to post new material, you can always speak to one of the Staff, should any commentary offend you or make you uncomfortable in any way.

I am a termight of the family Vetinarious terminitidae.

you can always speak to one of the Staff, should any commentary offend you or make you uncomfortable in any way

Unless of course the commentary is by me. In which case you can just get your :yes:

:yes:

Unless of course the commentary is by me. In which case you can just get your :whip:

hey now! that's MY toy!!!

*steals whip* :ninja:

ok...back to making the newbies feel terrified welcome....

Archived