Sneeze Fetish Forum

Which induce methods really do work??

Chhinkninducing

Hey! :)

I found some time to induce now but it looks like that not much is making me sneeze on command lately, it's a pity!

But I want to sneeze, it's my hot burning desire! :laugh: *lol*

I tried a twisted tissue yesterday and got brilliant results [11 single sneezes (4 were two almost-doubles with less then 6 seconds in between)in 10 minutes], but this was because I used pepper to dip it in and also sniffed some.

But now it appears I used all the pepper in the house and it's weekend ... aww ...

And I die for a good sneeze right now!!

So if you have any idea how to make me, as a not-fast-to-make-me-sneeze person, sneeze my head off^^, please post me.

A very good friend of mine told me how to induce with a napkin and a mechanical pencil, but both seems to be not suited to work for me ...

Also, it something tickles in my nose too much, I have to rub it by reflex and the sneeze will disappear ... :rolleyes:

So if there is ANYTHING that could make me sneeze WITHOUT PEPPER, please let me know!!

Please!!

I would be soooooo glad! :laugh:

By the way, I rarely made myself sneeze without pepper, so if you would be so kind to explain to me how to make it, you really would save my day today (and tomorrow^^).

Thanks a lot!

Yours,

Mr.Hankie / Tommy

Hurray for the tissue and pepper; but sorry you are out of pepper. I find that the plastic from the clothes tag works for me. My nose isn't particularly sensitive, so I need something that is thin. I can get 20 to 30 sneezes out with the plastic thing, just tickling it gently and not going too deeply. Good luck.

Thanks a lot for your helpful advice! :rolleyes:

Well, I only got several laundry clips here - is this the same as a "clothes tag"?? Sorry that I ask so stupid :laugh: but I never did it before ...

And if I got one then, how to make it work? Do I just have to put one plastical part into my nose and move it around?

Well, obviously this works for you, which is very nice (!), but right now I'm trying and am still a little confused because nothing happens .., or do I do this all wrong? :laugh: Please help me!

Thank you very much! :)

Okay, a clothes tag is the tiny thin plastic thread that holds the price tag onto the clothes. Know what I mean?

They really work.

I get the picture, thank you :) , ... a thin plastic thread that holds the price tag on clothes ... yes but how to get such thing now?? I#m not into buying new clothes tonight?^^

Maybe there is something similar, every household should have??

And any other ideas keep being welcome of course!

I want to sneeze, I want to sneeze!! :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot for everyone who help me on this ..!

Q-tips are good, with that cotton at the end there's little risk to hurt yourself.

Q-tips are good, with that cotton at the end there's little risk to hurt yourself.

Yeah, good idea! :) Thank you.

I tried just now, but I didn't get any result ... so what do I do wrong???

I hardly ever induced without sniffing pepper before, so what's the deal with tickling the nose after all? I mean, is there something like a good strategy how to make my nose tickle with that? Should I aim at the inner or outer wall of my nostril or should I simply put it in as far as possible and wiggle it around? Regularly my nose serves me all well for sneezing, but when I induce with things to wiggle into my nostrils, I don't feel anything ..! :rolleyes: No tickle at all ... Is my nose not sensitive enough maybe, or do I need more practise?

What do you to with a q-tip or clothes tag in your nose to make yourself sneeze? Please explain in a way I'm enabled to learn it, please!!

A kinda like (several-sentenses-)tutorial would for sure help me.

Please gimme light and the end of the tunnel and help me to sneeze soon. Please!!!

First relax. I find that when I'm really trying to sneeze, they won't come no matter what I use. And for awhile, I couldn't sneeze. You will have to keep moving the plastic tip around until you find a sensitive area in your nose. But once you find it, you will be good for a couple of sneezes at least. But do relax and the sneezes will come.

have one of those fiber-optic lamps? :laugh: just snap one of the little plastic things off it and it works just as good as those clothes tag thingys..or if you dont have one of those...mmm...............i dunno...just dont try anything harmful like needles or anything too sharp...you dont want to poke a blood vessel open or anything :drool:

it might help if you spend some time just slowly twirling something inside your nose, to find where it is the most sensitive. Everyone's nose is different, which is why the same things dont walways work. Basically, to manually induce, take a small object, insert it into the nostril, twirl it about once you feel a tingle. It may take a little or a lot, but once you reach a good tingle, remove said object (if it is hard) so you dont accidentally poke yourself, and enjoy. Some people use very very pointy tissues and reach them very far into the nostril, others can use the edges of the nose.

Thanks a lot for all your help!! :bleh:

I just got home and now I can't wait to try to induce more. hehe!

I didn't get any plastic tags but I got q-tips, a feather, a broom bristle, a grass blade, a long hair and several twisted tissues and napkins here and a lot of time as well to try tickling.^^

By the way, I finally sneezed a wonderful double today at noon!! Hurray!!

Unfortunately not because of inducing but caused by whirling dust...

But it felt soooooo good and it got rid of much of that tickle deep in my nose. What a great feeling! Please someone bless me! :)

But the sweep sneeze didn't burst all out I'd say and the tickle returned slightly. I couldn't sneeze again since then and right now the tickle grew to be so annoying that I can't think of else but to finally sneeze .. but it doesn't come to it ... aww :rolleyes:

So if you have any further ideas how to make me sneeze soon, please post me!

Thank you a lot,

yours,

Mr.Hankie ... *sniff* *rub*

You're beginning to border on sharkery. People have given many good suggestions, but the whole desperate "need it now! NOW NOW!" thing is starting to grate a bit. Calm down. You know, there are several threads about this all over the forum (most notably, the "how to induce" sticky).

Try sniffing a bit of lint from the dryer. That always sets me off. If you don't have any clothing tags, try something else that's narrow, fairly sturdy, but won't hurt you. I've used paperclips, toothpicks (careful with those though), sniffing laundry soap (back when I used powdered), guitar string, pen refills (those plastic tubes that hold the ink inside a ballpoint pen), etc.

Just quit it with the desperation please!

god_bless_allergies

I know this is very odd and random, but wintergreen scope mouthwash works great for me sometimes LOL

well...any inducing has the possibility of making the nose bleed, especially if it involves sticking something sharp, pointy or hard into the delicate lining of the nose. but...if you take it slow, and stop if it begins to get irritated, you should be fine.

Chui is right. I've tried many things to make my wife sneeze, her nose is very stubborn :lmfao: only thing we found that works really good is a bobby pin attached to a vibrator that gets effective results. As mentioned earlier though, you have to move it around until you find your tickle spot.

I used to turn the vibrator up full throttle, but found it more effective to turn it on the lowest setting, it works better.

I have two easy ways to induce, one is to walk out into the light & look at the sun, although this stops working for me by the third sneeze. The other is to roll some toilet paper into a thin roll, wet the end, & finally stick it all the way in :lmfao:.

Found something else that works. :laugh: One of those battery powered toothbrushes. Press it against the outside of your nose :dead:

vibrator.... :laugh: ..... :heart: that really works? wow.... *is highly impressed*

well, the vibrator allows the bobby pin to vibrate inside her nose, making the nose think it has an irritant in there :dead:

Found something else that works. :grad: One of those battery powered toothbrushes. Press it against the outside of your nose :heart:

That sounds totally interresting! :lol:

How exactly to do this? I mean, do I have to press it on the side of my nose (on one of the "wings") or onto the part where the nostrils are or on the top??? Sorry for this question but I don't wanna make a mistake. :blushing:

Also, THANKS a lot for all those who posted! I can't wait until tomorrow when I'm alone at home so I can try all of these methods. :ph324r:

Archived