Sneeze Fetish Forum

David Tennant!

Triosk1

On Doctor Who Confidential this week (first shown Saturday night, repeated tonight some time, but a shortened version), also available on Telewest Replay until next saturday night. David Tennant is having promotional shots with Catherine Tate and Freema Agyeman, so he's all dressed up as the Doctor, and looking generally yummy, when he turns aside and sneezes - you hear it but can't quite see it, but it's still good. I couldn't check where it was, but I'd guess somewhere between 15 and 25 minutes in. I don't know if it will be in the shortened version, but it's certainly worth seeing if you can.

Omigod.

I have to see this. Somehow. Tennant is one of my regular fantasy sneezes. Thanks for the heads up, kastrel! *scuttles off*

Yes I saw that it was a nice surprise :rolleyes: I hope they don't cut it from the shortend version, but I think it might be wishful thinking...

OOH OOH!! I just realised you can watch it online (well, remembered), and it looks like it's there to stay, not just this week, because all the old Confidentials are there as well!! - just go to http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/s4/confidential/S4_04 and watch it there - it's the uncut version as well so it's definitely there - so there you go, enjoy!! :rolleyes:

It's also at about 9 minutes, so ignore what I said earlier.

• 3 weeks later...

See...the world doesn't end if the Doctor sneezes!

I'm funny. :drool:

And thanks for the heads-up, I'd've committed minor felonies to see that man sneeze. :drool:

*Puts on Bond villain voice* So, ze Texaskid, ve meet again...

Seriously, have I written any recent topics about people you aren't obsessed with? :P Glad you liked.

*Puts on Bond villain voice* So, ze Texaskid, ve meet again...

Seriously, have I written any recent topics about people you aren't obsessed with? :drool: Glad you liked.

No, you flippin' haven't! You've got some kind of freaky portal into my head, haven't you? :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

And the indrawn breath beforehand was clearly audible...utter, utter bliss! :D

• 1 month later...

And am I wrong, or did Freema Agyeman cover her ears as he BEGAN to sneeze...implying she'd heard him sneeze loudly before?

No, it's not like I spend time thinking about it... :bleh:

And am I wrong, or did Freema Agyeman cover her ears as he BEGAN to sneeze...implying she'd heard him sneeze loudly before?

I thought the exact same thing!!!!

• 1 year later...

I know I'm late replying, but when I saw that clip...My heart stopped.

No joke. :D

I'm having trouble accessing either of them...:D

I'm having trouble accessing either of them...:rolleyes:

If you go onto the first link, and click on the small video box on the right on the page, you'll get it! :)

Damn! :D

I gonna watch this again and again and again!

This clip made my year!

Finally, I saw him sneeze!

I can die happy now! :lol:

Oh. My. God.

KKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem.... I mean... very nice! I love the sound of it :yes:

• 1 month later...

Archived