Sneeze Fetish Forum

getting SO to sneeze after telling her about the fetish

SneezeDoc4u

Hey guys,

well i recently told my gf about the fetish, and her reaction wanst bad at all, she thought that a foot fetish was weird and was happy that i had this one. She is more than willing to indulge and has tried pepper on numerous occasions and it only tickles her nose and makes it run, and doenst produce sneezing. I sent her the list of ways to induce that is located on the forum and iwas just wondering how other people on the forum went about having their SO induce? this is the first gf ive ever told, so im in uncharted waters...

many thanks for help

Well hopefully she'll find one of the ways to induce successful and you two will enjoy much wrongfullness together for some time to come. :twisted:

Well hopefully she'll find one of the ways to induce successful and you two will enjoy much wrongfullness together for some time to come. ;)

She has tried the q tip method, and has only gotten 1 sneeze in a row, however, she knows where "the spot" is, but she usually just gets really stuffy, but i think she will get more proficient at inducing them

definitely. When i told my wife about it (before we were married) she was more than happy to indulge. Since i hadn't done it before, i felt akward asking the first time, but her reply was "All you had to do was ask!." :D

definitely. When i told my wife about it (before we were married) she was more than happy to indulge. Since i hadn't done it before, i felt akward asking the first time, but her reply was "All you had to do was ask!." :cryhappy:

another question for you king of ruins, did your wife start sneezing less naturally when she was around you, b/c i notice that my gf sneezes much less around me since i told her about the fetish, and the one time she did sneeze after i told her occured when she wasnt paying attention and stifled it ( she knows i hate stifling) so i was wondering if i instated a mental block or something?

did you notice something simliar after you told ur wife?

Archived