Sneeze Fetish Forum

SO sneezing less after being told?

SneezeDoc4u

Hello, i was wondering if anyone else has noticed that there SO has sneezed less after being told, b/c i realized that after i told me gf she sneezes LESS than she did prior to me telling her about the fetish. I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this and that if i have maybe instated a mental block, or brought it more to her attention so she isnt doing it?

help?

in my experience, some people do get a type of "sneezing-block" when they first find out about the fetish. some people are just stunned to find out that you may find that aspect of them sexy, and it takes a little adjusting to. i'd say give her some time and see how she changes after she's had time to process it.

I told her last tuesday, so its been like 1.5 weeks, and she has only sneezed 1x in my presecnse ( a stifled one) and she knows i hate stifled ones, and it occured while she was studying and not paying attention, so this leads me to beleieve that when it is brought to her attention she doenst do it??

How long do u think i should wait?

How long do u think i should wait?

Well, I went through this with my hubby, and I forget exactly how long it lasted, but his mental block lasted a very long time. If he even looked at me when he was about to sneeze, he'd lose it. And I couldn't say anything, because I have my own mental block when it comes to sneezing, I never liked doing it in front of other people. So, I was frustrated. However, eventually, he would get one out here or there, and then the "stage fright" as we jokingly called it, gradually faded away. It definitely took longer than a few weeks though. His lasted a few months if I remember correctly. It was almost three years ago, so I forget.

Anyway, :cryhappy: , just be patient. Hopefully, she'll get over it and let them fly in front of you eventually.

thanks sneesee, it is quite frustrating and makes me wonder if i should have told her in the first place. If i never told her, she wouldnt have the mental block, and would still do it freely.. :cryhappy:

Its really only been 1.5 weeks so i guess ill see what happens for another month or so, and hopefully it goes away....

btw, she denies that she has any mental block and says that if she could sneeze she would b/c she knows it turns me on, however, b4 i told her the sneezes were more frequent and now after telling her there has only been one around me. Very consistently she says that she sneezesl ike IMMEDIATELY after a phone conversation or like literally 1 min after i walk her to class... so im beginning to wonder if it is indeed a mental block or if im just VERY unlucky......:drunk:

So nice to know I am not alone...nope it def. happens this way...

I told my bf who is a sneezy person, and who is in fact known in his family for loving to sneeze! and he doesnt sneeze around me at all anymore B) it sucks....same thing...he sneezes like right after a phone convo or on the way to class and tells me..and im like great...how about in front of me!!?? haha

so he loves inducing for me..but it is not the same as a surprising genuine sneeze ya know? So we've been talking for a while, and he is working on it..I just explain to him that the fact that he is uncomfortable in any way around me is more important to me than sneezing...like i want him to just sneeze so i know he is comfortable around me..not even just to see a natural sneeze anymore (though that would be a perk haha)

but hang in there...it seems it takes a while...it has been months for me.. :wub: but the relationship is worth it.

I told my ex, and she NEVER SNEEZED IN FRONT OF ME AGAIN... EVER! B) Dated her almost 4 years.... never heard a sneeze.

I told my ex, and she NEVER SNEEZED IN FRONT OF ME AGAIN... EVER! B) Dated her almost 4 years.... never heard a sneeze.

Yeah but your ex was.... um... I have many nasty names for your ex that I'm not allowed to use outside the Pit.

So nice to know I am not alone...nope it def. happens this way...

I told my bf who is a sneezy person, and who is in fact known in his family for loving to sneeze! and he doesnt sneeze around me at all anymore B) it sucks....same thing...he sneezes like right after a phone convo or on the way to class and tells me..and im like great...how about in front of me!!?? haha

so he loves inducing for me..but it is not the same as a surprising genuine sneeze ya know? So we've been talking for a while, and he is working on it..I just explain to him that the fact that he is uncomfortable in any way around me is more important to me than sneezing...like i want him to just sneeze so i know he is comfortable around me..not even just to see a natural sneeze anymore (though that would be a perk haha)

but hang in there...it seems it takes a while...it has been months for me.. :wub: but the relationship is worth it.

so wait, has it improved???? does he do it around you now naturally?

Oddly enough, the reactions posted here are so much different than when I told my wife about this. Mind you she sadly doesn't sneeze all that often to begin with, despite having many allergies to various pollens and mold. Frankly if I she sneezes more than once or twice a week, that's a lot for her, unless she has a cold. More than anything, exposure to various allergens just tends to leave her with a stuffy nose and perhaps an asthma attack.

But all that said, she's never seemed less inclined to sneeze in front me since I've spilled the beans, than she was before i spilled the beans. Now it wouldn't surprise me to find that she's one of the exceptions to the rule, since she's always been a bit odd IMHO, and I say that lovingly. :)

aww ur lucky, my gf seems to do it less around me, altho now i hear about all of the NEAR misses, and other times she sneezes, and these occur often like 30 sec after i get off the phone w/ her or like 1 min after i leave her house, its frustrating and i wonder if she does it to frustrate me even tho she says she wants them to come out aruond me, or if this is a result of me being very unlucky, or if she does indeed have that mental block.......... :)

Yes. I told a women I dated for quite a while who both had some seasonal allergies ( I think we were temporarily broken up whent he pollen hit, etc.) and was aslo a photic sneezer. I told her early on about it BEFORE I ever saw her sneeze. Big mistake. She had told me about fits of 10-15 sneezes she had and probably sneezed onece when we were both in the same house but on different floors etc. so I never heard or saw any. She wore tint adjusting sunglasses all the time and managed to never sneeze ever in my presence.

She later told me she simply did not want me to be interested via that way and, as I finally suspected, worked hard against ever sneezing in my presence.

Well in your case R, it sort of sounds like you guys hadn’t yet solidified your relationship in a more “normal”/general fashion. If that’s indeed the case, I’m sort of reading between the lines here but it sounds like it might be, then I can kind of understand where she might be coming from. It sounds like she was worried that your relationship might be all about the sex and you watching her sneeze, rather than the relationship being about who she was as a person.

Again, I could be all wet here and barking up the wrong tree. It’s certainly possible that she just couldn’t deal with the issue, and just phrased things that way to cover her inability to accept you for who you were, fetish and all.

sneezedude87, is your GF comfortable inducing around you? That can help with the mental block, as from what i've seen. if she can be relaxed enough to induce, over time, the act of sneezing associated with your reaction becomes "normal" in her mind. once it reaches that point, the "mental block" can lessen dramatically. also, she might be nervous that you WONT like her sound. i was when i met my first fetishist friend. i was so nervous that she wouldnt like how i sounded, that i just couldnt sneeze. but, reassurance that my sound was "enjoyable" also helped me get over my fear.

may take a few weeks for her to acclimate to it....may even take months. but...its important to be patient with her. if you push it, it may make her less inclined to relax and sneeze around you.

may take a few weeks for her to acclimate to it....may even take months. but...its important to be patient with her. if you push it, it may make her less inclined to relax and sneeze around you.

This may well be the best advice that anyone of us can give you Sneezedude87! Especially the very last sentence, don't push, just be patient and give her time to adjust and come to grips with the news.

sneezedude87, is your GF comfortable inducing around you? That can help with the mental block, as from what i've seen. if she can be relaxed enough to induce, over time, the act of sneezing associated with your reaction becomes "normal" in her mind. once it reaches that point, the "mental block" can lessen dramatically. also, she might be nervous that you WONT like her sound. i was when i met my first fetishist friend. i was so nervous that she wouldnt like how i sounded, that i just couldnt sneeze. but, reassurance that my sound was "enjoyable" also helped me get over my fear.

Yes she is getting more and more comfortable inducing in front of me, now she can get 3-7 at any given time. In terms of NOT liking her sneeze sound, i kind of vocalized this :twisted: Well, she is a stifler, and im really NOT into stifles, and i joked around saying it was dangerous and that she should stop (this was prior to telling her about the fetish), and she didnt really ever stop stifling. Then after i told her about the fetish i tol dher that stifled sneezes dont do it 4 me. The problem is that she has been blocking her sneezes since she was like 8 and has a really deeply ingrained habit of blocking them and stifling them. However, once on the phone i heard her sneeze a complete sneeze, nothing was blocked and it was the amazing kind that i love. I have told her this and even when she induces i stilll hear feel its partially held back, so i ask her "Did you just stifle it?" and she says no. I really dont know what to do w/ this situation, i really love the girl, and what are the chances of me picking someone who stifles all their sneezes? I mean even the induced ones sound somewhat stifled, altho i beleive she may be getting better??? PLEASE HELP??

Can I comment here that personal experience tells me that the more I induce the less I sneeze naturally. If she has started to induce for you it may be that this effect is not a psychological block at all but just the natural physical effect that I have noted.

In addition there must be variations in the amount she sneezes each week. Obviously if she normally has got up every morning and sneezed six times and that has now stopped it may be that there has been a change. If however she normally sneezes randomly and it now seems that she has sneezed less over the past couple of weeks then it may just be just randomly that this has been a drought period.

It's important either way to be patient. I presume you care about her whether or not she sneezes. If that is the case then you should be willing to persevere as she's probably not doing this on purpose.

Incidentally I used to stifle all the time and it took a while to get out of the habit...however now I rarely ever do it. But it does take a while to feel comfortable. If she's trying to change her sneezing habits for you then bear with her...but it does sound hopeful to me.

She used to sneeze more around me before i told her, after i told her its been almsot 2 weeks and its only happened once, and i still spend the same amount of time around her. I doubt it is a drought, b/c she tells me when she does in fact sneeze, and this happens frequently after we get off the phone or after i walk her to class, etc.

In terms of stifling, how long did it take you to break the habit, b/c shes been doing it since she was 8, and even her induced sneezes sound stifled (even tho she says they are not), and i know she can let full sneezes go b/ ci heard her do it 1x b4 i told her about the fetish. So i guess my question for u Vetinari is how long did it take for you to break the stifling habit, and did you also have issues w/ ur sneezes being stifled even tho you thought they werent?

Thanks a lot Vetinari, i really appreciate your input :twisted:

I stifled for many years although there was never any confusion really about what was stifled and what was not but of course we are quite tuned in to sneezing! Occasionally I still accidentally start to stifle and then the choo part is muted compared to completely unstifled where there is a lot of 'sh' sound and I have been trying not to stifle now for maybe three or four years.

I suppose if I think about it I am less likely to sneeze if I'm nervous. I don't think for example I have ever even felt the urge to sneeze when speaking in public although I'm not a particularly frequent sneezer anyway. Two weeks might seem ages to you but it sounds very short to me (I must be getting old :twisted: ). Hopefully if you persevere with her it will come right. Especially if she's naturally quite a frequent sneezer anyway.

3-4 years??? omg, lol, r u seriuos it took u that long to learn to unstifle?? i really hope it doenst take my gf that long, altho shes been doing it since she was 8

:drool:

:blushing:

:(

Archived