Sneeze Fetish Forum

Jake Hamato

TeaParty

This is an RP character of mine! :cryhappy: He's the pet cat of a witch named Helga (whom I first named Rakel, but I don't like it anymore).

In his cat form, he's a black cat with short black fur and yellow eyes. In his human form he's a japanese-american between 19 and 21 years old (I haven't decided). He still has yellow eyes with thin pupils, his cat ears and tail. But he hides it with contact lenses, a wig and clothes.

He has a positive personality, almost hyperactive sometimes, and he's rarely serious. So I thought his sneeze to be something like that. Either exaggerated or the "many rapid sneezes in a row"-type. I use the first-mentioned one this time. :drunk: Might make him have a sneezing fit later.

sumth008.jpg

sumth010.jpg

Awww this is cute! :wub: I love the body movement... mmm yummy!

Thanks! B) I admit it took a lot of effort. :omg:

:wub: ooooh...this is soooooo yummy! i love his wig!!!

*goes to stare again* B)

Thank you so much! :omg:

Good Job! I can tell you spent a lot of time on the details! I definitely love that dramatic bent-over pose.

~kitty boys~ I would love to see him with his wig off so his ears show! hehe I love boys with kitty ears~

Good Job! I can tell you spent a lot of time on the details! I definitely love that dramatic bent-over pose.

~kitty boys~ I would love to see him with his wig off so his ears show! hehe I love boys with kitty ears~

Oh, thx! ^________________________________^ Yeah, his hair is still tousled, but it's shorter.

Mweeheehee!

<3 So so cute. Kitty kitty kitty.

(coherency? What is that, exactly? :))

....Oh my! Oh, goodness. I love his adorable little pre-sneeze expression. Too adorable!! You are so talented---the way you drew the movement of his body, I could picture it in my head as if I were watching it. WOW. You're amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Awww, so cute!!!

Hope you make another picture of a fit ;D

Jake, or anyone?

Ohhhhh, beautiful. Really beautiful. I love his hair and the way he pitches forward with that sneeze. VERY well-done. :)

Archived