Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hayfever ending

Arthul Panel

uhm...oh my.... :drool: such a sad day when the find how to thwart the wonders of hay fever....

Every year there are various injections, tools, masks and so on that are going to "end the cold" or prevent hayfever. They never take off, and I dont think they ever will.

Would you push filters into your nose (and still have sore eyes etc.) every day, make sure they are properly cleaned, put up with a funny sounding voice for the whole of spring? I wouldnt, and I dont believe most people ever will.

Ummmm...do I REALLY wanna shove that shit up my nose? :drool:

I can't even imagine that that would actually work successfully. The nose’s reaction to pollen just happens to be one of the more visible symptoms of an allergy; it’s not the cause of it. You're going to still be exposed to the pollen via the rest of your body, especially the eyes and the mouth. Therefore I'd think that your body would continue to react to pollen, and more than likely anyone using that would just end up sneezing the plugs right out.

Maybe it might slow things down a bit, but sooner or later your going to touch your eyes and start the reaction, assuming that just the breeze alone doesn’t put some pollen into the eyes.

I concur. As one who has never had a real problem with allergies, I'm finding that my eyes are the first to react: they get itchy, then slightly pink, and no matter how much I rinse them, I can still feel the pollen irritating them. This happened yesterday, Saturday, and it was only today that I started sneezing. So while the plugs may prevent some sneezing, the rest of the body: eyes, mouth, and even your skin, will continue to respond to the allergens.

Archived