Sneeze Fetish Forum

Feeling Bad About The Fetish

Guest Quibby

Guest Quibby

I feel bad for getting turned on by people who are sick, or have allergies, especially to cats. Because although I love the vulnerability, when I talk to people and obviously when ALL of us talk to people who are suffering, they are usually REALLY suffering. They are SO miserable. And the reason why I say especially cats is because the person suffering can't breathe sometimes. I don't know, I just kind of feel bad. I mean....I find it hot, but the fact that I get off on something that makes people miserable makes me sad.

Just remember it's not your fault and its not like you would intentinally want to subject them to any allergens

So just sit back and enjoy!

I think I get what you are saying...I can't help but feel that inner-confliction when my BF is sick and just wants to go to bed and I just want to pounce him. I guess sometimes it just makes you feel selfish.

I feel you, seriously. Sometimes my SO sneezes and it hurts his chest or w/e, but I'm still like :nohappy: RAWR! I feel bad, but it just hurts so good!

I've never really considered it this way. I suppose it can be very conflicting when it's someone you care about.

Well since sneezing occurs naturally (usually) all you really are doing is admiring something. As long as you are not making them sneeze on purpose you shouldn't really feel guilty because all that other stuff is out of your control.

Just do your best to comfort the person and maybe you'll feel better.

But then again I don't even know if I believe myself because I feel guilty, too!

Guest Quibby

Well it is admiration...but it is still admiration over something that is making them feel terrible...and it's also admiration over the fact that they feel terrible, and how the look and sound and act when they feel terrible...

I don't know. Whenever a friend of mine sneezes, I get mad at myself for it. It's obviously irrational, I know, but that's what I do. Don't get me wrong, I love the fetish...I just wish everyone could be happy while being miserable, lol, so that I wouldn't have to feel sad about it.

I get what you mean.

But I can usually hold off the sillyness when my bf is really sick. Sometimes just keeping your mind on other things helps.

I know exactly what you mean - I've felt really bad when a friend of mine or someone I care about is sick, and I get enjoyment out of it. But like Prisma said, it's not your fault - if you could help it, it wouldn't be a fetish. Also, I guess that if you find taking care of someone attractive, then at least you're likely to do that, so they get looked after. Often I get something of the opposite - if anyone in my family is sick I just want to run away, and that worries me because I ought to be caring and sympathetic, but all I can think of is eeewww.

When it's been due to illness or real physical discomfort, it doesn't have nearly as much of an effect on me than when it's just a few here and there or induced for my pleasure :dribble: I tend to want to make him feel better more than I want to get off on it when it's illness or really bad allergies.

Archived