Sneeze Fetish Forum

Busty Brunette Blows Boisterously

Kit R.

The other day I was sitting at a local cafe reading one of my favorite tomes. When I heard a noise (Heh-Choo) it was high pitched. So I instantly ruled out a male sneezer. I looked up, and there she was. she couldn't have been no older then 20, she had long brunette hair that ran down a little past her shoulders, she was wearing it in a pony tail and had it draped over her left shoulder. She wore a white blouse and made no attempt to hide her enormous bosom. Along with the white blouse she wore a black skirt that went down to her knees. She had her legs crossed and looked like she was also reading a book.

I watched as this beautiful woman continued to suffer. She sneezed several more times and finally came the good part. I watched as she fumbled around in her purse. She pulled out a tissue. She placed it to her nose, prayer style and she blew her nose with a loud resounding honk. She looked around to see if anyone had seen her do this and she spotted me. "Oh shit!" I thought, and instantly averted my gaze to the ground. I looked up again as she continued to suffer. Finally after the third or fourth Honking nose blow I got the courage to get up and talk to her. I walked over to her table and said "Excuse me miss" she looked up "Yes?" "I noticed you were suffering. Do you mind if I sit here?" She began to respond with a "Well I-" "No one should suffer alone." That must have broke her down she smiled and allowed me to sit down. We talked for about 10 minutes until I heard her say "God I need to blow my nose again, I swear I hate having allergies" I smiled back at her and fished out the handkerchief from my back pocket. "Hey, it's fresh I promise!" she giggled and took it from me. She looked at me. "What?" I said. She shook her head "nothing". I used this opportunity to say "So would you say that you have a sexy nose blow?" Now I'll be honest, I dont know what made me say this at this time. It sort of fell out of my word hole. She cocked her head. "Let's see shall we?" she said in a daring voice. I pretended like I was a camera man taking photos. She placed the hanky up to her nose and she blew it. The honk echoed through the resturaunt. 'Thats right baby do it again, but be more passionate about it." She blew her nose. Honk! "Excellent now give me a sad nose blow." She blew her nose again. Honk! Alright now give me a sexy nose blow." She smiled and unbuttoned her shirt a little bit and opened it up. She placed the hanky to her nose and turned her head. She blew her nose "Honk We both laughed at our stupidity. she got serious "Listen, this was fun, but I have to get back to work. But here's my number." My spirits rose.

So..... I called her up. we have a date tonight..... More to come soon I promise!

UPDATE: Date went VERY well. She's still honking away! Second date in progress! :-)

any ideas for date number two?

Are you serious? On the second date? Usually I want to get to know her first. Relax... You'll get the wavs eventually. I don't want to ruin something so that others can be pleasured. I'm taking this one step at a time, day by day. Don't worry LB You'll be the first to receive them when I do! :-)

Folks, no sharking. Didn't Kobe teach you people anything?

Are you serious? On the second date? Usually I want to get to know her first. Relax... You'll get the wavs eventually. I don't want to ruin something so that others can be pleasured. I'm taking this one step at a time, day by day. Don't worry LB You'll be the first to receive them when I do! :-)

Sorry mate,

I understand it of course. . Sorry that my message was a bit rude.

I did not mean that. The story's are also verry exciting to read :-)

ah, you're lucky! xD wishing you the best.

btw, what's with the kobe incident? never heard of it...

Folks, no sharking. Didn't Kobe teach you people anything?

apparantly not :grad:

Long story short, Kobe was a member here a good while back, started dating this girl who couldn't finish a sentence without sneezing a few (dozen) times... he made a few recordings of her, and she willingly complied, but he got hounded so much for material and stories that he got fed up and stopped coming around. When somebody posts an obs, the last thing we want to see on this site is "ooooh can you record them" or "more more more!", get the drift? :lol: It's perfectly okay to enjoy, encourage, and even evince a bit of jealousy :dribble: But outright bugging people for more material is strongly discouraged. That's all I was trying to convey (in a slightly less boorish way).

God we are savages, Was he a big figure in the fetish forum board world?

oh, okay... thanks. now I understand.

fear not, I shall not dog you for any stories/recordings. she is your private little treasure and I'm very happy for you :]

• 6 months later...
Update: We broke up........
im not knocking u for your fetish great obs btw but like a girl for their personality what's on the inside not by the way way they blow thier nose altough it is a plus in my book

I think that they probably wouldn't have dated at all if all he liked about her was her blowing...

im not knocking u for your fetish great obs btw but like a girl for their personality what's on the inside not by the way way they blow thier nose altough it is a plus in my book

Don't want to be rude here. but where the hell do you get off saying stupid stuff like that??? You relaly think I dated her for her nose blow? God. you are an insensitive piece of work. I look at personality first. God are you retarded? Really?

Thanks lynne for defending me. I hate rude people... I really really do.

That's fine, but watch how you respond. Personal attacks, even when provoked, are not acceptable behavior on this forum.

A fine observation; shame it didn't progress; and shame she didn't keep sneezing.

It ill becomes any of us to criticise any others of us for our tastes or actions; didn't someone say that we should all hang together because otherwise we shall hang separately.

Incidentally. Kobe is still around in the sense of being a member who turns up from time to time. It looks as if he has been around for ever but only inspired to post because of his encounter with his blind date; his accounts of which are still on here.

Don't want to be rude here. but where the hell do you get off saying stupid stuff like that??? You relaly think I dated her for her nose blow? God. you are an insensitive piece of work. I look at personality first. God are you retarded? Really?

Thanks lynne for defending me. I hate rude people... I really really do.

i apologize if i offended you just offering a little advice i wish i was in your shoes that day

A fine observation; shame it didn't progress; and shame she didn't keep sneezing.

It ill becomes any of us to criticise any others of us for our tastes or actions; didn't someone say that we should all hang together because otherwise we shall hang separately.

Incidentally. Kobe is still around in the sense of being a member who turns up from time to time. It looks as if he has been around for ever but only inspired to post because of his encounter with his blind date; his accounts of which are still on here.

Looking back on this whole dating debacle, it could have been a lot worse.....

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived