Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi!

Mewling

Well, I doubt anyone remembers me at all but if you do it's from one little fic I wrote that's in the archive still, a Dragonball Z fic titled "Cute" featuring my favorite muse/victim, Vegeta. I've written some little drabbles with him since then but not had the guts to post anything until a while ago, when I suddenly got to where I absolutely had to start writing again - at which point I started doing some roleplays and now I'm finally here.

Mostly I favor male sneezes, though I can enjoy and write both, and my fandoms of choice at the moment seem to be: DBZ, Legend of Zelda (Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask) and Star Wars - preferrably the early ones, as I like to drool over Qui-Gon. *chuckles* Bunnies are always, always welcome, though you might need to poke at me on occasion.

I'm working on a "thanks for letting me join" piece to submit to the stories section soon, but in the mean time... *waves* hi!

~ Mew

Welcome :flowers: who did you used to be?

Well, I wasn't actually on the forums themselves - I didn't discover them until I'd lost my nerve to post, which was a shame, because I probably would have kept writing then. What I did was submit a fic directly to the Sneeze Fetish Archive - I think to Tarotgal, actually. I'm not sure, but I think it was about two, maybe even three years ago, and the only difference was I posted as "Mewlings" with the 's' which I dropped here because it annoys me. :) It annoyed me then, too, but I went with it because it was my email.

Anyway, sorry. I talk too much.

~ Mew

Gald to have you back! The forum can never have enough skilled fic writers, so your return is good news for all of us. Keep up the great work!

welcome!!! please, pull up a spot on the comfy couch and make yourself at home.

*passes some cheesecake* i look forward to any stories!!!

Well hello Mewling, nice to meet you.

*howls at the moon cheesecake*

*looks up from munching on yummy cheesecake and smiles* Really? I made a topic wondering about whether I should write on Twilight or Ocarina but nobody had anything to say about it... *was thinking she might flip a coin* Because on the one hand I was agreeing with Kisa forever ago that someone ought to fix the lack of wrong in Twilight, but then it's newer, and I think I'd probably go all BIGFIC on it which means spoilers, and I don't want to ruin anything.... *takes another bite with a sigh*

And I'm still stuck on finishing a bit on Vegeta for my first story post or giving in to a sudden need to torment Zarbon for once... :) Sorry. Probably wrong place for babble...

*howls some more*

It's perfectly OK, you can babble here if you like...it's your thread!

Does the Twilight Princess like cheesecake too>

*howls some more*

It's perfectly OK, you can babble here if you like...it's your thread!

Does the Twilight Princess like cheesecake too>

*grins at permission to babble* Ok, I will then. :laugh: I think she probably would like cheesecake - she seems quite into happymaking things, and cheesecake is very happymaking. *serves cheesecake to much loved muses and grins as Link is gentleman enough to wander off to give some to said princesses* Isn't he sweet? I'm going to have fun writing him. :inlove:

The general consensus is that I write some Ocarina, which will start fluffy, because I plan to follow the whole game and he starts as a chibi, which just screams fluff to me. I have an emulator, so it will be accurate and probably huge, but I don't think too many people will mind. :wub: There seems to be a lot of Link love, and I'll likely throw in a whole lot of others, especially if people ask... *mind wanders to fic thoughts*

Lamborghini

Since Sternuto hasn't replied yet, I'll say it.

Greetings. :wub:

Lamborghini

Greetings. :laugh:

Lamborghini

:blushing:

Oooh...cheeky!

*waves* Hi there!

You're another writer? Awesome.

*tumbleweed rolls by*

...I'm late, aren't I?

I'm always late. *grumbles and goes looking for that rabbit with the pocket watch he swore was on time*

Lamborghini

Greetings. :drool:

Lamborghini

:lmfao:

Oooh...cheeky!

You know it babe. :rolleyes:

Lamborghini

*waves* Hi there!

You're another writer? Awesome.

*tumbleweed rolls by*

...I'm late, aren't I?

I'm always late. *grumbles and goes looking for that rabbit with the pocket watch he swore was on time*

Aw, don't hurt the bunny! You're not late! *pokes GetaMuse* Quit sulking and get the rabbit so kittentissues can come back for cheesecake.

*GetaMuse smirks, raises a hand and fires a ki blast in general direction of rabbit. Mew laughs sheepishly* Oops. Um... cheesecake?

*eats cheesecake*

Yum thus has a very unusual flavour. It's a bit like tobacco.

Ooh and cheeky boys........YUM :grad: !

Great party!

I should learn to check my email faster... :grad: MEW! I mean, ilu. :heart:

I'm glad to see you're participating in forum and sharing your lovely fics. :blushing: Because you are awesome. And write the bestest Vegeta evers.

:lol: Aw, thanks Kisa! *hugs GetaMuse and ignores his sputtering* And yes, do check your email more. *impish grin* 'cause I has thoughts...

... and for once I'll leave this prince alone. For the first part, at least. :)

oooooh.... youve piqued my curiosity now. (sorry...im curious as a toad)

( :) sorry about that, ill try to keep the toads out of the tobacco before i let them invade c/g threads....)

:drool: I didn't know toads were curious... *grins* I like to tease her about tormenting the other handsome prince, Trunks. *doesn't release Geta, however* Geta's still my favorite of favorites, of course. Because while Trunks is hot enough to make you melt, Vegeta will make you spontaneously combust. *is willing and able to prove it*

oh yes...we are very curious by nature.... :drool:

and :drool: oh my YUMMY!! i cant wait to hear more of these wonderful boys!! (even if it will make the invisible boys in my head jealous)

Archived