Sneeze Fetish Forum

do people with noseblowing fetishes blow their own noses more?

hankyhonk

Hi guys

I wondered if any of you are like me in that as I like noseblowing I tend to blow my own nose more too I think. Obviously I usually only blow it when it needs blowing, but sometimes I could maybe just get away with a quick sniff but I prefer to get the hanky out and have a quick honk.

Just wondered what the rest of you thought, I guess there might be some of us who love seeing others blow their nose but don't like blowing their own nose. Also, I guess some of us are shy about who we blow our nose around. I know my blow varies depending on who I'm with. I'm a loud honker around people I'm relaxed with but with some it's just a quiet blow and wipe.

Then again, maybe I'm just neurotic! :flowers:

HH

I'm just like you, HH. I enjoy blowing my own nose just as much as I enjoy seeing others blow. It's the same way with sneezing; I enjoy sneezing myself as well as observing the sneezes of others. I too will use my hanky to wipe my nose when just a quick sniff will do. As far as the loudness factor goes, I'm not a honker, and my blows just naturally seem to be on the quite side.

I do not blow my nose more than the average person. But I love people who do ! :)

C

As much as I like watching others blow their noses, I really enjoty a good blow myself. I blow everyday either naturally or induced. I don't induce as much as I used too but occasionally, I find I blow my nose naturally anyway. I love making a hankie wet and the feeling of the snot running down my nostrils into my hankie.

I love making a hankie wet and the feeling of the snot running down my nostrils into my hankie.

Yes, I feel exactly the same way!

I agree. I don't induce as I'm not very good, but I'll keep a runny nose going for as long as I can for a fruitful blow. I like how it fees to blow your nose. :drool:

Archived